Treasure Hunter (Lorule)
|Française||Chasseur de trésors (Treasure Hunter)|
|Español||Cazador de tesoros (Treasure Hunter)|
|Deutsch||Schatzjäger (Treasure Hunter)|
|Italiana||Cacciatore di tesori (Treasure Hunter)|
The Treasure Hunter is a character who appears in A Link Between Worlds and is the Lorulean counterpart of the Treasure Hunter. He can be found in Lorule at the entrance of Misery Mire in a Treasure Hunter Cave. When Link talks to the Treasure Hunter, he introduces himself as a professional treasure hunter that cannot go anywhere without being recognized. However, he is having a tough time and wishes he could manipulate the sand and wind in the cave. If he can manipulate either elements, then the Treasure Hunter can obtain a piece of treasure in the cavern. He explains Link should not worry about it and to leave it to the professionals, as he can figure it out soon.
If Link talks to him after acquiring the treasure, the Treasure Hunter explains that he is having a problem as he cannot control wind and sand.
- ↑ "Yes, yes, I'm a professional treasure hunter. I can't go anywhere without being recognized." — Treasure Hunter, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "Having a tough time here, though. If only I could manipulate sand and wind, then I..." — Treasure Hunter, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "Well, let's just say I'd be able to secure myself a nice little piece of treasure here..." — Treasure Hunter, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "Don't you worry about it, though, kid. Just leave it to the professionals. I'll figure this one out soon enough!" — Treasure Hunter, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "If only I could control sand and wind... See, my problem is that I can't control either of those things. But if I could..." — Treasure Hunter, A Link Between Worlds