|Spoiler Alert! This article describes a subject that is sensitive to plot development.|
Seres is a character featured in A Link Between Worlds. She is the daughter of the Priest and is revealed to be one of the Seven Sages.  Seres is admired by both Dampé and the Captain, the latter which appears to have a romantic attraction towards her.
Early in his quest, Link ventures to the Sanctuary in search of the Captain, so he can deliver the Forgotten Sword. Upon arriving, Link will meet with Dampé and Seres just outside of the Sanctuary. Seres will head inside before a scream can be heard. The door to the Sanctuary is locked and Link will need to find another way in.
After using the secret passageway through the Graveyard, Link enters the Sanctuary to find Seres under attack by Yuga. Yuga has already turned the Captain into a Painting on the wall and will do the same for Seres. Seres is the first of the Seven Sages that Yuga will abduct. Seres will remain in Yuga's possession until Link reaches Lorule.
After Link journeys into Lorule, the seven sages are scattered throughout the overworld. Seres painting is hidden in the depths of Skull Woods, and Link will need to traverse through the dungeon and defeat the boss Knucklemaster in order to save her. Her portrait could be visibly seen within the Skull Woods, but the area is only accessible after defeating the dungeon boss.
Seres, along with the six other sages, uses her power to give Link the Triforce of Courage. After Link defeats Yuga Ganon and completes the quest, Seres returns to the Sanctuary and can be seen with both her father and the Captain.
Seres in Painting form.
- ↑ "Once you find all of us Sages, then you will surely battle Yuga himself!" — Seres, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "Coming and going! Going and coming! The captain stops by here more than anyone… You think he wants to yak with the priest? No, sir—just makin’ excuses to see Seres there. She hasn’t got a clue, either. But I s’pose that’s what’s so lovely about Seres. Carefree as a bird…" — Dampé, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "Dampé doesn’t have a key! Dampé just digs the graves around-!" — Dampé, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "Wait. Dampé remembers! Dampé once heard the priest talking about a secret way into the Sanctuary, hidden right in my Graveyard." — Dampé, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "Dampé would help, but these old bones are falling apart as it is. So go find the secret passage. It’s got to be hidden somewhere in the Graveyard!" — Dampé, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "C’mon, hurry. The secret passage into the Sanctuary is hidden somewhere in the Graveyard." — Dampé, A Link Between Worlds