The Craftsman is a character who appears in A Link Between Worlds. He works for Lorule's greatest Blacksmith. If Link speaks to him after the Blacksmith's Wife takes him in, he explains that he can't really help him out because he is working, even though he isn't particularly busy. However, when Link finds four pieces of the Master Ore and brings his sword to the Blacksmith to be upgraded, he is eager to help his master improve the sword. He marvels over how the Blacksmith appears to be excited and comments that he has not been like that for a while. Afterward, the Craftsman admires their work on the sword and thanks Link for getting his master fired up again.
- ↑ "You’re the kid the boss’s wife picked up, eh? I don’t know what I can do for ya. I just work here, y’know what I mean? I say “work,” but it’s not like we’re all that busy here, y’know?" — Craftsman, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "OK, let’s do it! My arms are itchin’ to start smithin’." — Craftsman, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "Wow! I haven’t seen the master fired up like this for a while!" — Craftsman, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "Yaahaa! Lookit that! It’s a fine piece of work. A fine piece of work indeed!" — Craftsman, A Link Between Worlds
- ↑ "We don’t call him the master for nuthin’, ya know? It’s nice to see him back in his old form. Thanks, kiddo!" — Craftsman, A Link Between Worlds