Monster Horn (Skyward Sword)
"You got a Monster Horn! This well-crafted horn is made of sturdy animal bone. You might find a use for this as a material."
Monster Horns are collectible treasures found solely within Skyward Sword. They are commonly carried by Bokoblin leaders. Despite serving as a battle horn, it is rather difficult to produce sound from it. Link can collect these after defeating a Bokoblin leader, or by using the Whip to steal it. Monster Horns can also be won in mini-games and found in various treasure chests. This collectible can be used to upgrade Link's equipment at the Scrap Shop. Additionally, they sell for approximately 30 Rupees, and can be bought from the Moonlight Merchant for approximately 100 Rupees.
- ↑ "You got a Monster Horn! This well-crafted horn is made of sturdy animal bone. You might find a use for this as a material." — In-game Description, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "A battle horn taken from a Bokoblin. It's surprisingly difficult to get any sound out of it." — In-game Description, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "And Monster Horns come from the monsters who carry them. You can claim them for yourself by using some sort of tool to snatch them away. Evil Crystals often come from monsters that cast spells. Dark magic... It gives me chills... And rarely, so very rarely...a Golden Skull will be found instead of an Ornamental Skull." — Sparrot, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "Hey, kid! Looks like you're a bit short on materials. You don't have enough Monster Horns. Grandpa's notes say you can get 'em from monsters that use them to call their buddies, but you'd need to pull 'em out of their hands using something." — Gondo, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "Some Bokoblins carry a Monster Horn on their waist. If you latch on to it and pull with your whip, it is possible to claim it for yourself." — Golo, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "OK, one Monster Horn it is! For 100 Rupees it's all yours!