Jump to navigation Jump to search
Blin is a common suffix used in The Legend of Zelda series to describe many enemies that have goblin like features. This suffix was first used in The Legend of Zelda to describe the enemy Moblin that appear.
- Moblin, a reoccurring enemy who first appeared in The Legend of Zelda.
- Bokoblin, a reoccurring enemy who first appeared in The Wind Waker.
- Miniblin, smaller versions of Bokoblin that appeared in The Wind Waker.
- Bulblin, an enemy that is similar to Bokoblin that appeared in Twilight Princess
- Big Blin, much larger versions of blins that appeared in Spirit Tracks.