Bazaars are recurring shops in The Legend of Zelda series.
Ocarina of Time
- Main article: Bazaar (Ocarina of Time)
The Bazaar is run by a large, hairy man and it sells many different products for Link's quest, such as Recovery Hearts and Shields. If Link speaks with the Death Mountain Trail Gatekeeper in Kakariko Village before buying the Hylian Shield in the Bazaar, he will receive a discount on it.
This is the bazaar. You can purchase
The Scrap Shop
- Main article: Scrap Shop
By upgrading a shield, the shield's strength meter will expand. By upgrading items, they will be enhanced in some way to become more useful.
The Potion Shop and The Infusion Shop
- Main article: Luv and Bertie's Potion Shop
Here, Link can buy and upgrade potions. The shop is split into two parts: The Potion Shop (run by Luv) and The Infusion Shop (run by Bertie). If Link brings specific bugs he has caught with the Bug Net to Bertie, he can upgrade Link's potions so they become more effective.
The Fortune Teller
- Main article: Sparrot
Sparrot is a fortune teller who will tell Link's fortune. It only costs 1 rupee the first time, and from then on, it costs 10 rupees. His predictions will either give Link a hint of where to go for the story of the game, or reveal the location of Treasures.
- Main article: Item Check
The Item Check is a place where pouch items can be dropped off or picked up, as pouch space is limited. If Link collects a pouch item while it is full, the item will go to Item Check. The girl running it develops a crush on Link during the course of the game.
- Main article: Gear Shop
This is a general store, and it sells many things. Here, Link can buy extra seeds and satchels, arrows and quivers, or bombs and bags. The satchels, bags, and quivers are upgradable pouch items. So are the other three items: the shields, all available at different points in the game.
- Wooden Shield - It is not very strong, but it is insulated against electricity. If it contacts fire, it will burn up.
- Iron Shield - This is more durable, and it will never burn, but electricity can be quite a shock.
- Sacred Shield - This one is quite expensive at 500 rupees. It is not flammable and electricity won't damage Link. It can even stand up to magic and it will repair itself over time. However, it is even weaker than the wooden shield.
|This section describes a subject that is or may be outside the core Zelda canon.|
- Main article: Bazaar (Hyrule Warriors)