|This article is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by.
Breath of the Wild
Monster Camp are often inhabited by Bokoblins, but other monsters such as Lizalfos and Moblins tend to gather. There are many varieties of Bokoblin Camps, ranging from simple encampments to fortified, elevated structures. There is usually a chest to be found in these camps, which can hold useful items such as gemstones or weapons. They are plentiful in the areas outside of Goron City, often residing in large skulls.
The structure of camps varies throughout Greater Hyrule, and can include features such as:
- Camp areas containing cooked food
- Raised platforms, often housing a bow-wielding monster
- Crates & barrels containing ingredients or arrows
- Metal boxes which can be manipulated with Magnesis
- Ramps, stairs, small rocks, skull flags