Mabe Village is located on Koholint Island, the setting for Link's Awakening. It is one of two places on the island with settlements, the second being Animal Village in the east, which is its sister city. It is in close proximity with the Mysterious Woods, South of the Village, and Ukuku Prairie.
- Madam MeowMeow
- Small Chain Chomp
- Grandma Ulrira
- Papahl's Wife
- Island Quadruplets
- Trendy Game Shop Owner
- Town Tool Shopkeeper
Points of Interest
- Main article: Telephone Booth
One of the many Telephone Booths of the island can be found in the south of town, near Ulrira's house. These booths allow Link to call Ulrira to get information on where to head next in his quest.
- Main article: Dream Shrine
The Dream Shrine can be found in the northeast of town, near one of the Island Quadruplets and next to Papahl's house. It can be accessed after obtaining the Power Bracelet, but Link can only receive the prize at the end, the ocarina, if he has the Pegasus Boots.
Mabe Village Library
- Main article: Mabe Village Library
The Mabe Village Library is located in the southwest, near the entrance to the South of the Village region. Inside, Link can find many books, including ones that will lead him through the Wind Fish's Egg and the directions to the Color Dungeon.
- Main article: Fishing Pond
- Main article: Trendy Game Shop
The Trendy Game Shop is found in the southeast of town. It is a mini-game where Link can win many prizes by operating a large crane. It costs ten rupees to play. Link can win the Yoshi Doll here to give to Papahl's Wife and begin the Link's Awakening Trading Sequence.
Flying Rooster Statue
- Main article: Weathercock
A weathercock depicting the Flying Rooster is found near the center of town. Marin likes to stand near here and sing. After getting the upgraded Power Bracelet, Link can enter the statue and find the resting place of the rooster. If Link plays the Frog's Song of Soul, the Flying Rooster will come back to life.
- ↑ " Hey! Did ya know Animal Village and Mabe Village are sister cities? Yes, even though they aren't large enough to be called cities... Anyway, I heard from a very good source that they have a Dream Shrine in Mabe, and that it has something good inside... Is that true?" — Rabbit, Link's Awakening.
- ↑ "How about some fishing, little buddy? I'll only charge you 10 Rupees... Fish Not Now" — Fisherman, Link's Awakening.
- ↑ "TRENDY GAME! One Play 10 Rs. Play No" — Trendy Game Shop Owner, Link's Awakening.