Tal Tal Heights
Tal Tal Heights is a region of Koholint Island in Link's Awakening. It is the southern portion of the Tal Tal Mountain Range, situated to the east of Goponga Swamp. In addition, it is the only way to access Mt. Tamaranch, the location of the Wind Fish's Egg. The fourth dungeon, Angler's Tunnel, is located here.
Points of Interest
- Main article: Angler's Tunnel
The fourth dungeon in the game, Angler's Tunnel, is found at Tal Tal Heights. To access it, Link must climb up to the Tal Tal Mountain Range after obtaining the Flippers and fall down the waterfall into Tal Tal Heights.
- Main article: Moblin Cave
- Main article: Raft Shop
- Main article: Camera Shop
One of Koholint Island's four Warp Holes is found in Tal Tal Heights, just east of Angler's Tunnel. If Link falls into it, he will be transported to one of the other portals in Tal Tal Mountain Range, East of the Bay, and Ukuku Prairie as long as he has visited them already.
- ↑ "Hoot! The shape of the key shows a fish, swimming up a cascade of water! Go now to the mountain waterfall! A leap from the top and you will reach your goal!" — Owl, Link's Awakening.
- ↑ "'BRRING! BRRING! Hello, this is Ulrira! ...Well, most Moblins live in the Mys- terious Forest, but some live in the caves of Tal Tal Heights... I hope that is what you wanted to know! CLICK!'" — Ulrira, Link's Awakening.
- ↑ "Want to go on a raft ride for a hundred Rupees? Yes No Way" — Rapids Ride Operator, Link's Awakening.
- ↑ "Hey friend! Have you ever ridden the rapids on a raft? You can, near Tal Tal Heights! You ought to try it!" — Sale, Link's Awakening.
- ↑ "You're close to Tal Tal Heights. The Camera Shop is nearby." — Sign, Link's Awakening DX.
- ↑ "'There are some Warp Holes on Koholint Island. You can warp to and fro using these holes. If you jump into the Warp Hole at which you arrived, you will go to the next one in the sequence. You can only warp to a hole you have seen with your own eyes...'" — The Properties of Warp Holes, Link's Awakening.