"Do you want to challenge the river rapids on a raft? Proceed to the office at once, please!"
The Raft Shop is a location in Link's Awakening. It is a small house found in the southeastern portion of Tal Tal Heights. Here, Link can rent a raft from the Rapids Ride Operator for 100 Rupees. Once he buys it, the raft waits for him outside of the shop, where he can step on to it at any time to begin the ride. This will take him in to the Rapids Ride region of Koholint Island, where he can gain many prizes by jumping into the air and grabbing them with Roc's Feather. In the Switch version, there are two modes: the Rapids Ride and Rapids Race. In the Rapids Ride, Link tries to collect as many items as possible. In the Switch version, Link can also use the Hookshot to grab on to trees and nearby vines. This will allow him to change his direction or increase his speed.
Game Boy and Link's Awakening DX
During Rapids Raid
Rapids Race Rewards
- Piece of Heart (Under 40 seconds)
- Secret Seashell (Under 35 seconds)
- Chamber Stone (Under 30 seconds)
- ↑ "Hey friend! Have you ever ridden the rapids on a raft? You can, near Tal Tal Heights! You ought to try it!" — Sale, Link's Awakening.
- ↑ "Want to go on a raft ride for a hundred Rupees? Yes No Way" — Rapids Ride Operator, Link's Awakening.
- ↑ "Okay, the raft is ready for you outside! Enjoy!" — Rapids Ride Operator, Link's Awakening.