The Koholint Prairie is a large area near the center of Koholint Island in Link's Awakening. It is first accessed from the Mysterious Woods that are found to the west. Ukuku Prairie is south of it, Tabahl Wasteland and the Cemetery are to the east, and both Tal Tal Heights and Goponga Swamp are on its northern borders. The area mainly consists of trees and grass, as well as many heavy rocks that can only be lifted with the Power Bracelet.
Points of Interest
- Main article: Witch's Hut
The Witch's Hut is a hollowed out dead tree decorated with a skull and owned by Syrup. It is right next to the eastern entry to the Cemetery. If Link brings her the Sleepy Toadstool from the woods, she will make him some Magic Powder. Whenever Link runs out, he merely has to pick another toadstool and return to her for a refill.
Crazy Tracy's Health Spa
- Main article: Crazy Tracy's Health Spa
- Main article: Manbo's Pond
Once Link completes Angler's Tunnel, a Ghost begins to follow him and requests to be taken to the House by the Bay. Afterward, he asks to go to his grave in the southwestern corner of Koholint Prairie. The Ghost then tells Link about the Secret Seashell in the House by the Bay. In the DX version of the game, the Photographer takes a picture of Link and the Ghost here. He calls it "I Was Very Afraid."
Piece of Heart
- Main article: Link's Awakening Heart Pieces
- ↑ "Double double, toil and trouble a toadstool mix makes powder for tricks!" — Syrup, Link's Awakening.
- ↑ "Good job! Use it on your enemies and see what happens. If you run out, go to the for- est, pick some mushrooms, and I will make you more." — Syrup, Link's Awakening DX.
- ↑ "Hi there, big guy! I'm Crazy Tracy! I've got a little secret for sale that'll pump you up!" — Crazy Tracy, Link's Awakening.
- ↑ "I am Manbo, child of the Sun Fish! When you play my Mambo, you can warp to Manbo Pond! Try this tune in the dungeons, too! Cha-cha-cha!" — Manbo, Link's Awakening.
- ↑ "...the house... ...take me... ...the house... ...at the bay..." — Ghost, Link's Awakening.
- ↑ "...my grave... ...take me... ...my grave..." — Ghost, Link's Awakening.
- ↑ "...Thank you... ...a jar... ...in my home... ...look inside.. ...bye...bye..." — Ghost, Link's Awakening.
- ↑ "I'll call this 'I Was Very Afraid.' Smile!" — Photographer, Link's Awakening DX.