Urbosa is a character in Breath of the Wild. She was the Champion of the Gerudo a pilot of Divine Beast Vah Naboris. She was known for wielding the treasures of the Gerudo people, the Scimitar of the Seven and the Daybreaker shield.
One hundred years ago, Thunderblight Ganon defeated Urbosa and took over the Divine Beast Vah Naboris. When Link returns, she tells him how excited she is for him to finally reclaim Naboris from Ganon. She leads him to the map of Naboris and tells him he must enable the inactive terminals. After reactivating the terminals and reaching the main control unit, Thunderblight Ganon appears. Urbosa explains that this creature was the one that killed her and warns Link to be careful. Urbosa continues to assist Link by giving him advice and encouragement during the battle.
Once Thunderblight Ganon is defeated, Urbosa's spirit appears before Link and tells him that they can finally finish the battle against Ganon. She then gives him Urbosa's Fury, which allows Link to summon lightning strikes to attack his enemies. She then asks Link to let Zelda know that she does not need to carry the blame for what happened to the Champions, and asks him to take care of her and Hyrule.
Urbosa takes Naboris to the top of Spectacle Rock, where she uses her power to weaken Ganon at Hyrule Castle and says some final words to Naboris. Since Ganon defeated her once before, she is eager to face him once again and achieve victory.
Urbosa with Zelda in Link's memory
- ↑ "These pieces of equipment are priceless treasures of the Gerudo people. They were once worn by Lady Urbosa." — Riju, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ "A famous sword once beloved by the Gerudo Champion Urbosa. It is said that when Urbosa swung this sword in battle, her movements resembled a beautiful dance." — Scimitar of the Seven Description, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ "This shield was cherished by the Gerudo Champion Urbosa. The gold used to make it was handpicked to ensure a design that is both lightweight and very durable." — Daybreaker Description, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ "Well, well, well... You sure do know how to keep a woman waiting. I can't wait to see you take Naboris back from Ganon!" — Urbosa, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ "One thing at a time. You'll need a map to find your way around. Head over to that Guidance Stone over there. Sounds easy, right?" — Urbosa, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ "Good work getting the map of the Divine Beast! The terminals that control Naboris are noted by a series of glowing points on your map. Take Naboris back by activating all of the terminals. You're ready for this." — Urbosa, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ "Stay on your edge, Link! This formidable adversary was made by Ganon and brought me to a warrior's demise 100 years ago. Do not allow this to be your end. Fight for your life... and its death!" — Urbosa, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ "I knew you wouldn't let us down, Link. Thanks to your valor and skill, my soul is free and Naboris is ours once again. Which means that finally... we can complete what we started years ago. We Gerudo have no tolerance for unfinished business. I've waited so long for the moment to see you finally rush Hyrule Castle... As well as for the moment when I incinerate Ganon into a pile of ash." — Urbosa, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ "Which reminds me, I wanted to give you a little something. Please accept this gift, which has come to be known as Urbosa's Fury. It will no doubt be of use to you." — Urbosa, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ "Both you and the princess... I know you have suffered much regarding what happened to us Champions. But this is how things had to happen. No one need carry blame. So please, make it clear so she understands that. Tell her to shed any worries. And let her know... I couldn't be more proud of her. You take good care of the princess. Oh, and also... Take good care of Hyrule." — Urbosa, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ "Nabooru... Legend of the Gerudo, celebrated over ages. And you, who were named to honor her—you are a legend as well. Isn't that right, Naboris?" — Urbosa, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ "The bitter essence of defeat from a century ago still sits upon my tongue... But that is now in the past... It was written that Calamity Ganon once adopted the form of a Gerudo. And that... will make this victory all the more satisfying. I like that. Now I can take this personally. Once we've established a lock on that thing... It will be up to Link to keep Ganon occupied until the moment we unleash our strike. That moment... is going to be so delicious." — Urbosa, Breath of the Wild