"This is Riju's own sand seal. It may look intense, but she dotes on it regularly; the ribbon it wears was a gift from her, and it even has its own pen in Gerudo Town. It's far more agile than any other sand seal and far more outgoing. An ever-reliable partner to Riju, Patricia is always ready to take off through the desert at a moment's notice."
Breath of the Wild
Patricia was given to Riju by her mother, the previous chief. Riju enjoys talking with Patricia in the lower levels of the palace as a part of her morning routine, though she has not had much time to do so since the Divine Beast Vah Naboris began threatening the town. She visits Patricia between 8:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
Patricia is very knowledgeable and offers words of wisdom if Link feeds her a fruit. She particularly likes wildberries, but she accepts any kind of fruit. Patricia's words can only be heard by those who can truly communicate with her, so Padda translates them for Link. Patricia often attempts to add seal puns to her messages, which Padda avoids translating.
Like most domesticated animals in the game, she cannot be killed.
A picture of Patricia can be taken to complete an entry in the Hyrule Compendium.
Patricia offers rarer, more insightful comments if wildberries are offered to her. However, she still has some pieces of advice for those who offer other fruits.
|"Seal the deal on your fortune by using more valuable fruit!"|
|"The southern desert is...searing hot during the day! Bring gear made for it!"|
|"Sand seals can be knocked out by the sound of an explosion. I'm se— ...Serious."|
|"Sand boots for desert sands and snow boots for...serious snowfall."|
|"Look to the top of the Gerudo Highlands to sea...SEE...the path to a dragon."|
|"Risoka Snowfield rests upon the shoulders of the eighth heroine..."|
|"Molduga eat anything—even bombs. That's a rather...serious diet!"|
|"The location a dragon drifts to is also the goal of those...seeking a great fairy."|
Age of Calamity
|This section is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by.|
Patricia is ridden by Riju in battle in Age of Calamity. Riju's weapons are bridles for Patricia:
- ↑ "Patricia was a present from the former... from my mother. She turned out to be my first and last gift from her..." — Riju, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ "It's normally part of my morning routine to have a chat with Patricia before I start my day... But with the Divine Beast causing so much havoc, I haven't had much time until now to come visit her." — Riju, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ "Do you desire some words of wisdom? If so, approach Patricia and offer her some fruit." — Padda, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ "Patricia does have a particular fondness for wildberries, but she'll happily accept any kind of fruit." — Padda, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ "Patricia has a mysterious power... If you feed some fruit to her, she will deliver divine messages. But the messages can only be understood by those who are able to truly communicate with her." — Riju, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ "That was a close one. She tried to slip a seal pun in there." — Padda, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ "I've spared you the painful seal pun." — Padda, Breath of the Wild