Risoka Snowfield is a location found in Breath of the Wild.
The Risoka Snowfield is a very expansive region at the west end of the Gerudo Highlands. Due to its high elevation, the climate is very cold, requiring Link to wear armor with Cold Resistance, such as the Snowquill Set. Throughout the snowfield there are numerous colder climate enemies as well as tons of hidden treasure that is buried in the snow.
In the overnight hours, it will always be snowing, but it will break out into total sunshine each morning at 6am.
Kema Kosassa Shrine
- Main article: Kema Kosassa Shrine
At the west end of the snowfield, the Kema Kosassa Shrine can be found. It is A Major Test of Strength shrine with the Guardian Scout IV wielding a Guardian Spear++, Guardian Shield++, and an Ancient Battle Axe++. The treasure chest within the shrine contains a Silver Rupee. Link can then speak with Kema Kosassa at the altar to get a Spirit Orb.
There are dozens of treasure chests found throughout the Snowfield with a variety of goodies. Below is a listing of all treasure, roughly in geographic order from north to the south.
- Meteor Rod - Near the Statue of the Eighth Heroine, in the circle of Frost Pebblits.
- Sapphire - Northeast of the enemy skull base, next to a Black Lizalfos.
- Royal Bow - Directly east of the enemy skull base, buried in the snow.
- Purple Rupee - Inside the skull base, surrounding by Ice ChuChu.
- Knight's Halberd - Beneath the overhang and just north of the Cooking Pot.
- Radiant Shield - East of the skull base. Near the Bokoblin camp, beneath the overhang, on one of higher ledges.
- Silver Rupee - South of the overhang, buried in the snow need the steep cliffs of the Gerudo Summit.
- Purple Rupee - Southeast of the enemy skull base.
- Sapphire - Further southeast of the enemy skull base, next to a trio of Black Bokoblin.
- Fire Arrows x5 - Buried in the snow, northeast of the Kema Kosassa Shrine.
- Moonlight Scimitar - Directly east of the Kema Kosassa Shrine.
- Topaz - Directly south of the Kema Kosassa Shrine.
- Purple Rupee - Southeast of the Kema Kosassa Shrine. In between the shrine and the skull base.
- Fire Arrows x5 - Northwest of the skull base.
- Knight's Claymore - In the skull base, found after defeating the Lizalfos.
- Purple Rupee - Northeast of the skull base, on the lower slope.
- Purple Rupee - Directly east of the skull base, on the bridge.
- Bomb Arrows x5 - East of the bridge, near some ice blocks and a Blizzrobe.
- Sapphire - Southeast of the skull base, on the lower ledge.
- Silver Rupee - Southwest of the skull base, buried in the snow.
- Royal Bow - Buried in the snow, almost right in between central and southern southern skull bases.
- Fire Arrows x5 - Northeast of the skull base.
- Golden Bow - In the skull base, after defeating the Bokoblins and Lizalfos.
- Purple Rupee - Just southwest of the skull base.
- Arrows x5 - South of the skull base, near the edge of the cliff.
Nearby Korok Seeds
Follow the flower trail from the bottom of the cliff, just to the west.
Solve the block puzzle. The missing piece is on the outcropping directly west, guarded by two black Moblins.
Melt the ice and examine the fairy lights.