"As a Rito warrior, I can't rest until my people are safe."
Breath of the Wild
Teba spends most of his time training his aerial combat at the Flight Range.
Link is first informed of Teba by Kaneli, the Rito Village elder, who advises Link to visit him at the Flight Range if he wants to board the Divine Beast Vah Medoh, since Teba plans on attacking it alone. When the two first meet, Teba is skeptical and doesn't trust Link, and requests Link to prove his abilities through a training exercise which requires Link destroying five targets in the Flight Range, abilities which will be necessary in entering Vah Medoh.
Upon successful completion of the training exercise, Teba will carry Link skyward in order for him to utilize Bomb Arrows to destroy the cannons defending Vah Medoh. During the battle, Teba takes a devastating hit to his leg; and returns to the Flight Range to recover. At this stage his role in the story has been fulfilled, and Link can enter, and rescue, the Divine Beast Vah Medoh.
Age of Calamity
|This section is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by.|
- If Link is wearing no armor during his first encounter with Teba in Breath of the Wild, Teba will be rather surprised at the sight.
- ↑ The Four Champions are moving to support the descendant units! - N/A
- ↑ "Some random Hylian wants to help me bring down Divine Beast Vah Medoh? I'm not buying it." — Teba, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ "Just like the elder to trust any fool wandering into town." — Teba, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ "Huh... It's not every day you see topless Hylians around these parts." — Teba, Breath of the Wild