Era of Hyrule's Rebirth
The events of Hyrule's Rebirth take place some time after the events of Phantom Hourglass, after the defeat of Bellum and the restoration of Tetra. This Era outlines the events of the discovery of New Hyrule as Link, Tetra and the rest of the crew search for a new continent fitting to house the Kingdom of Hyrule. This was originally due to the fact that the past Kingdom was flooded by the gods, in the event which was known as the Great Flood.
Reestablishment of Hyrule
After their previous adventure, Link and Tetra along with their crew, departed from the Realm of the Ocean King. They instead sailed off in search of a new land fitting to host the Kingdom of Hyrule. The eventually find a new land worthy of such a feat. Within this new land there stood a tall tower named the Tower of Spirits. Scattered across the land there lied the Spirit Tracks created by the gods. These tracks came to create a national rail system. As New Hyrule flourishes, a large kingdom is built, set to lead the new continent to prosperity.
The Disappearing Tracks
One hundred years after New Hyrule is founded, the tracks across the land begin to vanish. This disappearance caused a lot of disruption within the land and Princess Zelda becomes concerned. Zelda decides to hire a young boy named Link, she hands the young boy the Recruit Uniform, which bears much resemblance to the outfit that the Hero of Winds once wore. She tasks Link to go to the Tower of Spirits to investigate this abnormality. During his journey, Link found out Chancellor Cole's true intentions. Cole intended to revive the Demon King, known as Malladus. The evil demon was previously sealed atop of the Tower and Cole ordered his assistant Byrne to take the Princess to the Tower in order to release Malladus. Princess Zelda was able to separate her spirit from her body in order to prevent these events.
Restoring the Barrier
The spirit of Princess Zelda teamed up with Link as they started their journey to save the lands of New Hyrule. She helped the young hero reach Anjean, who gave the pair instructions on how to restore the Tower. As they traversed the lands by the ways of the Spirit Train, they restored the barriers located at each of the temples throughout New Hyrule. This enabled the pair to traverse to the top of the Tower were they encountered the Demon King Malladus inside the Dark Realm. After the defeat of the Evil Demon, Princess Zelda's body was restored and peace returned to the continent.
- ↑ "The commotion caused by the Ghost Ship was settled, and Tetra’s pirates set sail to search for a new land once again." — Hyrule Historia, pg. 132
- ↑ "On the continued voyage of the pirate Tetra, a new continent was found." — Hyrule Historia, pg. 133
- ↑ "There, a tall tower called the Tower of Spirits stood" — Hyrule Historia, pg. 133
- ↑ "it stood in the middle of the laid out railroad tracks of the gods.Hyrule Historia", pg. 133
- ↑ "The trains that ran along the tracks of the gods developed into the national traffic network." — Hyrule Historia, pg. 133
- ↑ "Tetra established a new Hyrule Kingdom on this land. There, a new history would be written." — Hyrule Historia, pg. 133
- ↑ "One hundred years passed since the establishment of Hyrule." — Hyrule Historia, pg. 133
- ↑ "Suddenly, railroad tracks started to disappear in all regions of the land." — Hyrule Historia, pg. 133
- ↑ "The Princess Zelda of this era gave an engineer named Link a uniform of the knights" — Hyrule Historia, pg. 133
- ↑ "it was established that the soldiers would wear a green uniform like the Hero of Winds wore." — Hyrule Historia, pg.133
- ↑ "they left the castle to go investigate the Tower of Spirits." — Hyrule Historia, pg. 133
- ↑ "On their way to the Tower of Spirits, Chancellor Cole showed his true colors." — Hyrule Historia, pg134
- ↑ "Cole’s aim was to revive the Demon King Malladus" — Hyrule Historia, pg. 134
- ↑ "Cole’s aim was to revive the Demon King Malladus, who was sealed in the Tower of Spirits and Princess Zelda’s body was the device he needed to be able to do so." — Hyrule Historia, pg. 134
- ↑ "Princess Zelda was brought in by Cole’s assistant, Byrne, but her spirit separated from her body." — Hyrule Historia, pg. 134
- ↑ "Princess Zelda, now turned into a spirit, went with Link to the Tower of Spirits to see the Sage, Anjean, for instructions on what to do." — Hyrule Historia, pg. 134
- ↑ "Link dispatched on the Spirit Train to advance through the land." — Hyrule Historia, pg. 135
- ↑ "However, to get to the sleeping Demon King’s spirit on the highest floor, Link and Zelda had to restore the barriers at each temple." — Hyrule Historia, pg. 134
- ↑ "When they reached the top of the tower, Malladus was revived. In order to reclaim Princess Zelda’s body, Link had to plunge into the Dark Realm." — Hyrule Historia, pg. 135
- ↑ "At the end of the battle, Princess Zelda’s body was returned." — Hyrule Historia, pg. 135