Era of the Great Voyage
The events of The Great Voyage take place some time after the events of The Wind Waker. After Link successfully defeats Ganondorf, him, Tetra, and the rest of the crew leave the Great Sea in search of a new Hyrule, at the King of Hyrule's request.
Tetra's Pirates and Link Set Sail
After the defeat of Ganondorf, Link, Tetra, and her crew set off on a journey to find a new Hyrule. After a couple of months of searching the vast oceans, they come across a mysterious ship known as the Ghost Ship. The crew were initially investigating the area due to the account of several missing ships and the possibility of treasure. During the appearance of the cursed ship, Tetra, in suspicion, goes aboard the ship and is, in turn, kidnapped. Link attempts to set off after her, only to fall into the depths of the sea.
Adventure on the S.S. Linebeck
Link finds himself washed upon the shore of a mysterious Island. He soon comes across a fairy named Ciela, who forms a companionship with the young hero. Link meets with a mysterious old man named Oshus, who gives the hero hints on how to find the Ghost Ship. Link then teams up with Linebeck and uses his ship as a ways to navigate the ocean. Link finds the Spirit of Power and the Spirit of Wisdom and is able to successfully pursue the ship. After boarding, Link finds out that Tetra has been turned into stone. After returning to Oshus, he reveals himself to be the Ocean King and tells Link this was the work of the evil phantom Bellum.
Battle Against Bellum
In order to defeat Bellum, Link needs to forge the all powerful Phantom Sword. The young hero successfully finds the three Pure Metals and is able to obtain the Phantom Sword. With the adequate power now in his hands, Link descends the many floors of the Temple of the Ocean King. Using the Phantom Hourglass, Link reaches the bottom floor were he encounters Bellum. Link defeats the Evil Phantom and peace restores to the World of the Ocean King. With Tetra now back to her form, her and Link depart however they soon realize that only ten minutes had passed. With the pair now reunited with the rest of the crew they return on their quest to find a new Hyrule.
- ↑ "The inhabitants of the island saw Tetra’s pirates and Link off as they set sail in search of a new land." — Hyrule Historia, pg. 130
- ↑ "A few months after setting sail" — Hyrule Historia, pg. 130
- ↑ "Tetra's pirates entered the waters of the Ocean King, where it was said that a Ghost Ship appeared." — Hyrule Historia, pg. 130
- ↑ "The Ghost Ship appeared in front of them and Tetra boarded it in order to discover the truth, but she was taken away." — Hyrule Historia, pg. 130
- ↑ "Although Link tried to save her, he fell to the depths of the sea." — Hyrule Historia, pg. 130
- ↑ "Link was drifted away to the beach of Mercay Island." — Hyrule Historia, pg. 130
- ↑ "Link became friends with the fairy Ciela, Oshus’ companion" — Hyrule Historia, pg. 131
- ↑ "Following the advice of an old man named Oshus, Link set off to find clues about the Ghost Ship." — Hyrule Historia, pg. 130
- ↑ "and earned the help of Captain Linebeck. They sailed across the ocean on board of the S.S. Linebeck." — Hyrule Historia, pg. 131
- ↑ "Link saved the spirits of power, wisdom and courage." — Hyrule Historia, pg.131
- ↑ "Thanks to the power of the three spirits, Link managed to get on board of the Ghost Ship." — Hyrule Historia, pg. 131
- ↑ "Inside, he found Tetra, who had been turned into stone by the evil phantom Bellum because he drained her life force." — Hyrule Historia, pg. 131
- ↑ "Oshus then appeared and revealed that he was the Ocean King." — Hyrule Historia, pg. 131
- ↑ "Link obtained the Phantom Sword, the only weapon capable of defeating Bellum" — Hyrule Historia, pg, 132
- ↑ "headed to the deepest level of the Temple of the Ocean King." — Hyrule Historia, pg, 132
- ↑ "He beat Bellum and Tetra came back to normal." — Hyrule Historia, pg. 132
- ↑ "Link and Tetra said goodbye to Oshus and the spirits and went back to their world. Although their adventure in the World of the Ocean King lasted several days, only 10 minutes had passed since they left." — Hyrule Historia, pg. 132
- ↑ "The commotion caused by the Ghost Ship was settled, and Tetra’s pirates set sail to search for a new land once again." — Hyrule Historia, pg. 132