The Noble Canteen
Breath of the Wild
The Noble Canteen is a bar located at the north side of Gerudo Town. The bar is known for its signature drink, the Noble Pursuit. Many Gerudo, as well as a Hylian women named Jules, will come to the bar each day to drink the Noble Pursuit.
The bar is run by Furosa, en elderly Gerudo who works behind the counter 24-hours a day. Due to Link being a bit to young to drink, Furosa won't serve Link anything to drink. Link can ask for some milk to drink, at which point Furosa will laugh it off, stating that she doesn't sell such childish drinks here at the bar. She thinks that Greta from the Gerudo Secret Club has told Link to ask about Milk, as a prank.
The Secret Club's Secret
- Main article: The Secret Club's Secret
In the lounge of the bar, Link will find three Gerudo women sitting down and drinking. Yaido will tell Sumati and Pyra that she knows the secret to get into the Gerudo Secret Club. However, they'll notice that Link is eavesdropping and she won't say it. If Link goes next door he can list in through the window and Yaido will reveal the password. This allows Link to gain entrance into the Gerudo Secret Club, completing The Secret Club's Secret side quest.
The Perfect Drink
- Main article: The Perfect Drink
Out in the Gerudo Desert, Link will find a Gerudo named Pokki, falling on top of the pedestal outside the Misae Suma Shrine. She wants to drink some Noble Pursuit, which will begin The Perfect Drink shrine quest. After speaking with Furosa at the Canteen, Link will be guided to the Northern Icehouse. Here he will meet up with Anche, who will a guard who protects the icehouse. Link will need to carefully carry some ice across the ruins, bringing it back to Furosa. After successfully doing so, he can return to Pokki and give her the news that Noble Pursuit is back in stock. This will complete the shrine quest and will cause Pokki to appear in the Noble Canteen.
Tears of the Kingdom
Furosa is still selling Noble Pursuits and she recognizes Link when he shows up, but no longer turns him away because of his age. If the Mattison's Independence side adventurer has been completed, she leads off the conversation by offering Link a complimentary Noble Pursuit because Link made a great impression on Mattison. If Link desires further drinks, she will charge 20 rupees each. and tells about the key to the flavor is the locally sourced ice.
- ↑ "Furosa", Vasaaq... Oh, are you a Hylian vai? We don't see too many of you... I can't tell how old you are, but you look a little young to be coming to my shop. You see, we mix special drinks here. Drinks that are definitely just for adults...
- ↑ "Furosa", Well, you're a little too young to be here, don't you think?
- ↑ "Furosa", Milk?! We don't carry anything as childish as milk here! Did Greta tell you to come here and ask that? That store clerk is just playing a prank on you. Good friend, doesn't she have anything better to do with her time? She's always being so secretive about her shop. But hiding something just makes young people more interested...
- ↑ "Furosa", Vasaaq...Mattison asked me to give you a warm sarqso if you stopped by. She was looking really happy when I saw her. You really know how to make a vai smile, huh? Mattison wanted me to give this to you. I think she's gonna grow up to be a fine vai. A side of sarqso makes the drink all the better, doesn't it?
- ↑ "Furosa", My signature drink, Noble Pursuit...It's full of all the vitamins and minerals you need to take on a harsh desert day. It'll really boost your energy! and I even incorporate special, locally sourced ice into the recipe. It makes the drink cool and refreshing! Well? What are you thinking? Only 20 rupees for a glass of Noble Pursuit. How about it? Want to gulp one down?
- ↑ "Furosa", Ha! I like your energy. Give me just one second here...Here you go. Sorry for the wait. It's a real treat, if I do say so myself. The key is including the special, locally sourced ice. I'm surprised to be serving drinks to a voe..But I should embrace new things, shouldn't I? A true "Noble Pursuit"!
- ↑ "Furosa", The ice comes from the icehouse north of town. They gather the snowmelt from the Gerudo Highlands to make the ice there. It really brings out the flavor of the drink! But the deliveries have slowed down lately. I wonder if the higher temperatures in the desert have anything to do with it...