Gaile is a character from Breath of the Wild.
She assumes that since Link is stopping by the Foothill Stable, it is likely that he is heading out to Goron City. Based on the clothing that Link is wearing, she will likely tell him that he's not prepared for the climate of Death Mountain. The pathway is filled with steep cliffs and once you get past the second checkpoint, it is so hot that your body could even catch on fire. She will offer to sell Link some Fireproof Elixirs in order to prevent from burning up in the hottest parts of the mountain.
Gaile will sell an elixir for 60 Rupees. However, she also has bulk deals, where she will sell two for 110 rupees, and three for 150 rupees. She thinks that if Link purchases three elixirs, he should have no trouble reaching Goron City.
Products & Prices
- ↑ Good evening! If you're stopping by Foothill Stable, then you're probably head to Goron City? - Gaile
- ↑ I though so. Hold on... Buddy, are you really headed to Goron City dressed like that? - Gaile
- ↑ See...this is how tourists get a bad rep. That place is sheer cliff after sheer cliff, and it gets so hot past the second checkpoint that your body will catch fire. Normally I wouldn't stop a stranger from heading to their doom, but I kinda like ya. So I guess I have no choice but to sell you these fireproof elixirs. They can protect you from the burning air. Even Goron City regulars usually take at least three elixirs with them. - Gaile
- ↑ It's 60 rupees for one, 110 rupees for two, and 150 rupees for three. Buying in bulk pays off here. - Gaile
- ↑ All right. Here is your fireproof elixir. - Gaile
- ↑ If you have that many, you should be able to make it to Goron City no problem. - Gaile
- ↑ Ah... If you want to buy some fireproof elixir, just let me know. - Gaile
- ↑ Hmm... It looks like you already have a bunch of fireproof elixirs. You should be able to make it to Goron City no problem. - Gaile