The Quarreling Brothers are characters from A Link to the Past. The Quarreling Brothers live in a house found at the southwest portion of Kakariko Village. These brothers argue more than any other denizen of Hyrule in A Link to the Past and it is unknown what starts their arguments. When Link first enters the large building, the wall on the left side of the room has been patched, preventing Link from progressing to the next room. Link can speak with the Quarreling Brother found here to find out he is the older brother of the two who further explains how he is responsible for sealing the door connecting the two rooms as a result of their argument.
Link can use a Bomb to blowup the wall connecting the two rooms. Once Link does so, he can speak with the older brother again. Remarking on how the doorway is now open, the older brother suggests maybe he should make up with his brother.
When Link speaks with the younger brother, the brother asks if Link just came from his older brother's room and if his older brother is still angry at him.
- ↑ 1.1 1.2 "Soutwest of Kakariko was the home of two brothers who argued so much that they finally sealed the door between their rooms." — A Link to the Past Nintendo Player's Guide, pg. 43
- ↑ "No one in all of Hyrulian history argued as much as the Quarreling Brothers did, and no one knew why." — A Link to the Past Nintendo Player's Guide, pg. 43
- ↑ "Yeah Link, now I'm quarreling with my younger brother. I sealed the door to his room." — Older Quarrelling Brother, A Link to the Past.
- ↑ "Blow a hole in the wall between the two rooms to get them talking again, then run a race outside to earn a piece of Heart Container." — Nintendo Power Issue 034, pg. 89
- ↑ "So the doorway is open again... OK OK, maybe I should make up with my brother..." — Older Quarrelling Brother, A Link to the Past.
- ↑ "Hey Link, did you come from my older brother's room? Is he still angry?" — Younger Quarrelling Brother, A Link to the Past.