Mutts are dogs found in Link's Awakening. These cute, little animals can be found around Mabe Village. They are completely harmless to Link unless he attacks it first. Once provoked, Mutt will try to bite Link, causing damage to him if bitten, so he shouldn't harm it in order to avoid getting hurt. Be nice to the Mutts and other domesticated animals. However, these dogs can be killed if Link sprinkles some Magic Powder on them or uses the Magic Rod.
- In Link's Awakening, Link can kill the Mutts in Mabe Village by sprinkling some Magic Powder on them or using the Magic Rod.
Mutt from Link's Awakening (Switch)
- ↑ "Mutt" — Link's Awakening Nintendo Player's Guide, pg. 97
- ↑ "This little dog found in Mabe Village will chomp your ankle if you hit him." — Link's Awakening Nintendo Player's Guide, pg. 97
- ↑ "Mutt is the name of a small dog who lived in Mabe Village during Link's visit to Koholint Island. Though mostly friendly, he would attack if provoked." — The Great Hyrule Encyclopedia, Mutt
- ↑ "The lesson here is not to hit him." — Link's Awakening Nintendo Player's Guide, pg. 97
- ↑ "Be nice to domesticated animals." — Link's Awakening Nintendo Player's Guide, pg. 97