The Mad Bomber is an enemy that appears in Link's Awakening. There is only one Mad Bomber in the game, and it is located just outside of Kanalet Castle. The Mad Bomber is an enemy that hides in holes, coming up to throw bombs at Link. This enemy will emerge from a different hole every time. Once Mad Bomber throws a bomb at Link, he must get out of the way as fast as he can to avoid being damaged. To defeat the Mad Bomber, Link can simply slash at it with his sword near the hole he thinks it is going to come up next. Once Link defeats the Mad Bomber, he obtains one of five Golden Leaves.
- The Mad Bomber may be related to the Bomb Knight that appears in A Link to the Past and Four Swords Adventures.
- ↑ "Mad Bomber" — Link's Awakening Nintendo Player's Guide, pg. 97
- ↑ "Link's Awakening Nintendo Player's Guide", This fellow is found east of the walls of Kanalet Castle.
- ↑ "Once a demolitions expert for the Kanalet royal family, the Mad Bomber went insane and began living underground just outside of Kanalet Castle. Link put this troubled soul to rest during his mission to find Richard's five Golden Leaves." — The Great Hyrule Encyclopedia, Mad Bomber
- ↑ "You must anticipate which hole he'll appear in, then whack him with your Sword." — Link's Awakening Nintendo Player's Guide, pg. 97
- ↑ "20. Defeat the Rock-Thrower that peeps out of the holes to win a leaf." — Nintendo Power Issue 116, pg. 101