The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (GBA)
|This article is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by.
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (GBA) is a Game Boy Advance port of The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. This version has a few differences, but most notably it comes with Four Swords playable with up to three other players with the game.
For more information on this game, please see A Link to the Past.
For more information on the additional game included, please see Four Swords.
- The corrupt location data bug which led to Chris Houlihan's Room was patched, and the room can only be accessed through glitching or using cheating devices. The floor is no longer blue except directly under the rupees, and the Telepathic Tile was removed along with any mention of Chris Houlihan's name.
- A third Lumberjack by the name of Q. Bumpkin makes an appearance:
- To unlock Q. Bumpkin's Riddle Quest, Link must first obtain 10 Medals of Courage in Four Swords.
- Link must then talk to Q. Bumpkin to start the quest, who will give Link a basket (which replaces the "?" in the item screen) and tell him the first riddle.
- Link will be rewarded with set of three Wooden Carvings, and a secret technique called the Hurricane Spin after completing this quest.
- A new dungeon called Palace of the Four Sword was added in the east side of Pyramid of Power, with four Dark Links as the final bosses.
- New enemies, Like Likes can be found near the Shield Shop in the Dark World.
- Witch's Assistant in Magic Shop is replaced with Maple.
- Good Bee name was changed into Golden Bee.
- Sparkling stones and skulls can be found in the overworld. Hitting sparkling stones will create rupees, while hitting sparkling skulls will create lit bombs.
- Link was given the voice of Young Link from Ocarina of Time.
- The output resolution was changed to match the screen resolution of the Game Boy Advance, reducing the viewable area.
- The buttons were remapped to accommodate the Game Boy Advance's lower number of buttons compared to the SNES.
- Main article: Gallery:A Link to the Past
- See also: Gallery:A Link to the Past Bosses, Gallery:A Link to the Past Characters, Gallery:A Link to the Past Enemies, and Gallery:A Link to the Past Items
Link fighting a Geldman.
Palace of the Four Sword ending