|This article describes a subject that is or may be outside the core Zelda canon.|
|This article is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by.|
Cadence is transported to Hyrule by the Triforce and falls out of the sky. She is immediately greeted by Trill, who is relieved to find that Cadence is uninjured and explains that she arrived at a time where strange things are happening in Hyrule. Trill helps Cadence navigate through a nearby crypt. At the end of the crypt, Cadence finds two portals that will allow her to save either Link or Zelda. In a single-player campaign, she explains to the person she rescues that she is going to try and find her way home and leaves. In a co-op game, she remains in the party as one of the playable characters.
In a single-player campaign, the player will often encounter her in caves throughout Hyrule, still struggling to find her way back home. She often offers advice or items to help Link or Zelda. Eventually, she joins as another playable character.
Cadence joins Link and Zelda in the fight against Ganon in the future. After he is defeated, Link and Zelda explain to her that she can wish upon the Triforce to hopefully return home. She does so and is teleported to a new location.
- ↑ "Hey! Hey, you! I saw you fall from the sky! That landing wasn't very graceful. Are you okay? Oh! You're not Hylian? So you're new here! I'm Trill. Nice to meet you!" — Trill, Cadence of Hyrule
- ↑ "Looks like you can still move! I'm glad you're not injured! But you have unfortunate timing... Something strange has been going on in Hyrule." — Trill, Cadence of Hyrule
- ↑ "Sounds like you're going to be busy for a while. I'll be around looking for a way to get back to my world. I hope to see you again!" — Cadence, Cadence of Hyrule
- ↑ "I'm beginning to think that I'll never get home with Octavo around. He reminds me of someone from my world that I really don't like! Why don't we join forces to take him down?" — Cadence, Cadence of Hyrule
- ↑ "Cadence joined your party! Cadence has been summoned to Hyrule, but why? And can she find a way back home?" — In-game description, Cadence of Hyrule