|Italiana||Foresta dei Kokiri|
The Kokiri Forest is a location introduced in Ocarina of Time. It is the starting area where Link starts his adventure. It is the home to the Kokiri, a race of children that never age. It connects to the Lost Woods and Hyrule Field. It is the location of the first dungeon, Inside the Deku Tree. The Great Deku Tree oversees the Kokiri Forest and protects the Kokiri children.
Kokiri Forest is a small village in the forest south of Hyrule Field. It is inhabited by the Kokiri and their fairies, a small race of children who never age. It is the home of Link and hence why he is dressed in green. The Kokiri aren't allowed to leave the forest, since they think anyone will die instantaneously.
Oddly enough, we see Kokiri outside the forest on a few occasions. There are six houses in Kokiri Forest, Link's House, Mido's House, The Twins' House, Saria's House, Know-It-All Brothers' House and the Kokiri Shop. There is a hidden area where Link gets his sword in the beginning of the game, and to the southern most point lies the Great Deku Tree's Meadow.
The Kokiri Forest is a peaceful place as child Link, but when Link returns to his home as an adult, it is overrun by Deku Scrubs, Deku Babas, Octoroks, and Skulltulas. When Link defeats the evil within the Forest Temple that causes all this, the forest returns to normal with every Kokiri getting reminded of "somebody they knew" when they were children, referring to Link.
- Kokiri Shop — The Kokiri Shop is the local shop where Link can purchase the Deku Shield, Deku Seeds, Deku Sticks, and Deku Nuts.
- Forest Training Center — The Forest Training Center is the location where Link can perform and train up his sword skills.
- Great Deku Tree — The Great Deku Tree is the tutorial for the game. The Great Deku Tree needs Link to go inside him and defeat Queen Gohma.
- The people outside the boundary of the Kokiri Forest and Lost Woods call this location the Forbidden Forest.
- On the side of Link's house, there is a drawing of Link battling a monster.