Lomei Labyrinth Island
Breath of the Wild
The island is located at the far northeastern edge of map, within the Akkala Sea. Link can reach the island by using a Paraglider from near the Akkala Ancient Tech Lab, or by using the Raft found at the North Akkala Beach. The actual island is a giant maze, similar to the North Lomei Labyrinth and South Lomei Labyrinth. It is filled with Guardian Skywatchers, Decayed Guardians, and Guardian Stalkers.
In order to actually enter the main part of the island, Link will need to have a lot of Stamina, or meals or elixirs that increase his stamina. It is a very tall climb and alternatively, Link can reach the island by using Revali's Gale, along with then climbing the rest of the way.
After finding and completing the Tu Ka'loh Shrine, several gates will disappear, also causing some wind geysers to show up. One of which is located immediately in front of the shrine. If Link carefully falls down this hole that appears, he'll reach an area underneath the maze. This area is littered with a variety of Guardians and an be quite dangerous. However, right in the center, there is a treasure chest that contains the Diamond Circlet.
As part of The Master Trials DLC, a second treasure chest will appear at the south end of the basement. The chest contains the Travel Medallion, which will complete the EX Teleportation Rumors! quest.
Trial of the Labyrinth
- Main article: Trial of the Labyrinth
As soon as Link steps foot into the main part of the island, this will begin the Trial of the Labyrinth shrine quest. To solve this quest, Link will simply need to find the location of the Tu Ka'loh Shrine, located at the center-north of the shrine.
The pathway to the actual shrine is fairly simple. From the entrance of the maze, Link can run all the way forward and then left, entering the maze at the top-left portion of the open area. From there, Link can head north where there a metal block. After making a right turn, the path ends up at a ladder that Link can climb up. After climb up a series of staircases, Link will reach the shrine, completing the shrine quest.
Tu Ka'loh Shrine
- Main article: Tu Ka'loh Shrine
- Great Flameblade in the main building, reachable through the west entrance. Use fire arrows to burn away the thorns to expose the side passage leading to the weapon.
- Thunderstorm Rod, Soldier's Bow, and Soldier's Shield at the end of the corridor north of the Decayed Guardian. These may also be accompanied by several Arrows.
- Knight's Bow in the northwest corner.
- Soldier's Spear or Knight's Halberd in the northeast corner.
- Knight's Shield and Knight's Broadsword in the main building, reachable through the east entrance.
- Silver Rupee in a chest in the main building, reachable through the north entrances.
- Diamond Circlet in the basement.
- Royal Broadsword in a chest east of the main building.
- Giant Ancient Core in a chest behind a metal crate west of the main building.
- Ancient Core in a chest near the labyrinth's outer west wall.
- Ancient Shaft and Sapphire in two chests south of the Decayed Guardian, separated from each other by iron bars.
- Bomb Arrow ×5 in a chest in the center-east pillar in the courtyard.
- Silver Rupee in a chest in the center-west pillar in the courtyard.
- Travel Medallion (DLC) in the basement.
Note: Grey indicates tunnels that are not visible on the in-game map. Orange indicates side openings above ground level.
Main building west entrance
Note: It is possible to take a shortcut to the shrine by climbing the wall after the first flight of stairs.
Tears of the Kingdom
In Tears of the Kingdom, the Labyrinth has been flooded and the walls are covered in Gloom. There are Logs and Fleet Lotus Seeds scattered throughout the paths covered in shallow water broken up by sections of deep pools. You can reach the Labyrinth Basement through the North Akkala Beach Cave, but you can also come through the front door on the south side of the labyrinth proper.
The Lomei Labyrinth Island Prophecy
- Main article: The Lomei Labyrinth Island Prophecy
When you approach from the front of the labyrinth on the south side, you will find an abandoned tent next to a tablet engraved with Zonaite text, with the first of the Lomei Labyrinth Island Notes left by a researcher who was exploring the ruins.
"...Tauro was able to decipher the Zonai writing on the stone slab: "The dragon ring slumbers in the labyrinth's depths. Wake it, and ye shall receive due compensation."..."
Following the trail of acorns and nuts the researcher left starting to the southwest will lead you all through the western side of the map, but be sure to follow paths away from the direct trail to find many treasure chests and other weapons. Past a metal crate in the northwest sector you will come across a second note.
A little further down the path leads to a ladder that takes you up into the main building in the center north. Continuing on, burn the thorns to take a quick detour to the east and up to find a Strong Zonaite Longsword. Back on the main path, you will eventually arrive in the center north building where Igashuk Shrine waits, and a dragon ring stands next to the final note.
Activating the dragon ring triggers The Lomei Labyrinth Island Prophecy, and a mysterious voice tells you it has unlocked a door on the south side of the Lomei Sky Labyrinth. It also drops the gate on the south side of the north central building, giving you access to this area without having to traverse the maze again, and removes the gate in the floor giving you access to the basement.
Dropping into the basement, which is where you first arrive if you come to the island through the North Akkala Beach Cave, triggers a Gloom Spawn and then Phantom Ganon (Tears of the Kingdom). The Lomei Labyrinth Chasm is blocked by a gate that will open once you complete the second part of the The Lomei Labyrinth Island Prophecy.
- Main article: Igashuk Shrine
- Mighty Construct Bow in the northwest corner.
- Mighty Zonaite Spear in the northwest sector.
- Mighty Zonaite Shield in the northwest sector.
- Zonaite Bow in a chest in the north building.
- Strong Zonaite Sword in the north building.
- Mighty Zonaite Sword in a chest east of the north building.
- Strong Zonaite Spear in the northeast corner.
- Strong Zonaite Sword, Strong Zonaite Shield, Mighty Construct Bow past a stack of five logs in the west sector.
- Large Zonai Charge in a chest in a chest behind a metal box in the southwest sector (west of an iron gate).
- Zonai Charge in chest in the southwest sector (east of an iron gate).
- Zonai Charge in chest in the middle west column (climb the western side through the Gloom and drop in)
- Zonai Charge in chest in the middle east column (climb the eastern side through the Gloom and drop in)
- Mighty Construct Bow inside the south west column (climb the western side and drop in).
- Big Battery in a chest in the basement.
Note: The paths are now flooded, light blue is shallow water you can walk through, darker blue are deep pools. Some paths are not visible because they pass under ceilings.