|This Tears of the Kingdom article is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by .|
Tears of the Kingdom
Gloom's Lair is a location accessed by diving through the crater which used to be the floor of the Imprisoning Chamber. As soon as Link enters the gloom-covered dome, he is confronted by The Demon King's Army. However, he is then backed up by all the sages he awakened by clearing the respective Regional Phenomenon and obtaining their Secret Stones.
After defeating The Demon King's Army, the bosses of the five temples appear. Each present sage will take on their counterpart, freeing Link to ignore them. If Tulin, Yunobo, Sidon, Riju and Mineru are all present, Link won't have to fight any of the dungeon bosses here at all. Otherwise, he must defeat the previously-undefeated bosses before he can progress.
Thereafter, if "Zelda" was not defeated and exposed in the Sanctum of Hyrule Castle as part of Crisis at Hyrule Castle, then Link will need to fight 2 waves of 5 Phantom Ganons each before getting the chance to fight Ganondorf.
Once all obstacles are clear, the barrier will shatter and Link will be able to move on to fight Demon King Ganondorf.
- ↑ Only fought by Link if not defeated in the Wind Temple
- ↑ Only fought by Link if not defeated in the Fire Temple
- ↑ Only fought by Link if not defeated in the Water Temple
- ↑ Only fought by Link if not defeated in the Lightning Temple
- ↑ Only fought by Link if not defeated in the Spirit Temple
- ↑ Only fought by Link if the fixed encounter in Crisis at Hyrule Castle was not fought and defeated