The Deya Lake is a location found in Breath of the Wild.
Breath of the Wild
The Deya Lake is located east of the Hylia River, south of the Squabble River, and just southwest of the Dueling Peaks Tower. The area includes the Deya Village Ruins, found in the center of the Lake. The area is filled with a few Lizalfos that are patrolling the Lake. In the center of the area a Stone Talus will rise up from the rubble when Link draws near.
The south end of the Deya Lake is watched over by a Fire Wizzrobe who is wielding a Meteor Rod. At the southeast of the lake, up on the higher elevation, there is a Bokoblin camp with some more dangerous Blue Bokoblin and Black Bokoblin. There is a treasure chest in the well at the camp and it contains a Soldier's Spear.
Throughout the Lake there are some broken down wagons that can be examined to find some Amber gems. There are a few treasure chests that are located at the main part of the Lake.
- Purple Rupee - At the far west of the Lake, tucked behind two large rocks that can be rolled out of the way.
- Opal - Underneath a slab at the northeast part of the Lake. Use Stasis to remove the slab.
- Eightfold Blade - Inside the well at the east side of the ruins. Pull it up with Magnesis.
- Purple Rupee - At the east side of the Lake, under a slab. Found on the land outside the shallow water.
- Arrows x10 - Tucked away under some rocks at the southeast part of the Lake.
- Phrenic Bow - Stuck underground on the largest land mass on the Deya Lake.
Misko's EX Journal 2
- Main article: Misko's EX Journal 2
Fighting a Stone Talus.
Nearby Korok Seeds
One of these things is not like the others. Carefully pick up apples from the tree on the left until it looks similar to the two on the right.
Follow the flower trail starting in the stump to the west.
Catch the fairy lights.
Use Magnesis to move the chained rock into the stump.
Use Magnesis to lift the block out of the tree and solve the puzzle in the rock face.