Breath of the Wild
The Proxim Bridge is located in the Dueling Peaks Tower region, between Hyrule Field and West Necluda. The bridge is along the path that crosses over the Hylia River and heads eastward towards the Dueling Peaks Stable. The Proxim Brige is larger than most bridges in Hyrule and has multiple fire pits that line the walls on the side. These will stay lit unless it rains.
The bridge is guarded by Brigo, a Hylian who patrols back and forth across the bridge during the day time. Brigo uses a Traveler's Spear to chase off any monsters, so that they don't make their home on the bridge. He does this to protect the bridge itself as it is an important route for travelers. Brigo is also concerned for Link if he climbs up to the side of the railing. He is worried that Link might jump off the bridge to harm himself and encourages Link to come down. Brigo is relieved once Link climbs down from the ledge.
At the west end of the bridge, Link can find some Warm Darners flying around. There are also some Stamella Shrooms that appear right alongside the steps. In the water below the bridge and the nearby areas, Link can find a variety of fish, including Hyrule Bass, Staminoka Bass, Mighty Carp, and Armored Carp.
Bokoblin Monster Camps are all around the Proxim Bridge, being located just northwest of the bridge and just southeast of the bridge. In the camp just northwest of the bridge, Link can acquire a Soldier's Bow for defeating the enemies. To the southeast there is a treasure chest next to the camp, which contains an Opal gem. Additionally, there are two treasure chests in the water, one underneath the bridge and one just south of the bridge, both of which can be pulled up from underwater with Magnesis and contain Purple Rupees
Nearby Korok Seeds
Pick up the rock. Resist the urge to immediately drop it on top of the Korok's head.
Look under the bridge, and pick up the rock.
Tears of the Kingdom
The Proxim Bridge is a long bridge that extends over the Hylia River along the main path, connecting the East Post Ruins and Outpost Ruins to the west, with the path leading to Dueling Peaks at the east.
Just southeast of the bridge, within the sand, there is a partially buried treasure chest. Link can pull it up with Ultrahand to find an Ancient Blade. Just to the west, within the water, a second treasure chest can be found. Link can use a nearby Board to reach the chest. This one contains a Cannon.
- At the west end of the bridge, climb the pillar and lift the rock to get a Korok Seed.
- Underneath the bridge, close to the east side of the bridge, there is a tree stump on the ceiling. Use Ascend to travel through it and get the Korok Seed.
- Just northeast of the bridge, across the Squabble River, right at the corner of the land area, there are some ruins. Use Ultrahand to place the roof of the ruins back in place to get the Korok Seed.
- A Korok can be found just southwest of Proxim Bridge, at the north end of Scout's Hill. He wants to reach his friend who is across both the Hylia River and Squabble River. Link can use some of the nearby Hyrule Restoration Materials to get the Korok across and get a pair of Korok Seeds.
- Just northwest of the Owlan Bridge, found up the stream on the Hylia River, there is a Korok trying to reunite with his friend. Link can grab this Korok and walk southward, and then cross the Proxim Bridge. His bridge can be found just southeast of the Proxim Bridge.
Bugs and Materials
- ↑ Just patrolling. This bridge is an important route. I keep really busy making sure monsters don't nest here by chasing them off the bridge and stuff. - Brigo
- ↑ Hey! Don't be rash! You won't change the world by jumping carelessly to your doom, don't ya know! That would only do one thing... And that's... Drive me batty! Seriously! Think of the shock I'd suffer, seeing something like that! Now calm down and climb off that rail. And don't climb down THAT way. Climb down THIS way! - Brigo
- ↑ I'm young, but you're even younger. I'm trying my best out here, but I get the feeling you're going to end up trying even harder in this world. That's the feeling I get when I look at your face... But maybe I'm nuts. You're fine. Just don't be so careless. There are too many enjoyable things in the world to gamble with your life! - Brigo
- ↑ Phew! You had me worried there. Don't mess with people like that. - Brigo
- ↑ Man! Don't ever do something like that again, got it? You almost gave me a heart attack. Seriously! - Brigo