Triforce Pedestals are roughly triangular pedestals found in Ocarina of Time. There are six of them found in the game, and they mark the locations where the teleporting songs, played on your Ocarina, take you. The emblem on each of them are the same as the emblems on their corresponding medallion.
Where to Find Them
As aforementioned, there are six of these pedestals, located throughout Hyrule. Most of them are located near or outside the dungeons, except for the one in the Temple of Time. Here is a list of where they are located:
- The first one is located in the Temple of Time. To get here, play the Prelude of Light.
- The next is located outside the first temple as an adult, the Forest Temple. To get here, play the Minuet of Forest.
- There is one in Death Mountain Crater, near the Fire Temple. This is the only way to get to this part of the Crater as a child, where you can get a Heart Container and a Gold Skulltula. To get here, play the Bolero of Fire.
- The fourth is located in Lake Hylia, and is not too far from the Water Temple. To get here, play the Serenade of Water.
- This one is located in the Graveyard, near Kakariko Village, and cannot be reached without this song. It is right outside the Shadow Temple. To get here, play the Nocturne of Shadow.
- The final Triforce Pedestal is located at the Desert Colossus, outside the Spirit Temple. To get here, play the Requiem of Spirit.