Gerudo Canyon Pass
The Gerudo Canyon Pass a location in Breath of the Wild.
The Gerudo Canyon Pass is a road that leads into the Gerudo province, winding through the bottom of Gerudo Canyon. The road begins just south of the Digdogg Suspension Bridge. The area is patrolled by enemy Bokoblins, who ride on Horses and will shoot Arrows at Link.
Just south of the Digdogg Suspension Bridge, west of the main road, there is a large enemy base, with multiple Bokoblin. A treasure chest can be found at the top of the base, containing five Ice Arrows. A second Bokoblin base can be found at the south side of the pathway, with numerous Bokoblin and Keese, although there is no reward at this camp.
There are a number of treasure chests along the road.
- Opal - Found just south of the Digdogg Suspension Bridge, on the west side of the road. Use Magnesis to pull it up.
- Purple Rupee - A bit south of the Digdogg Suspension Bridge, on the east side of the road. Use Magnesis to pull up the chest.
- Ice Arrows x5 - Atop the Bokoblin base, in the wooden treasure chest.
- Topaz - Blowup the boulders at the southeast part of the area to find a cave. Move the boulders with Stasis or bombs to find the chest.
- Purple Rupee - In a chest right next to a tree, just north of the Jee Noh Shrine.
Jee Noh Shrine
- Main article: Jee Noh Shrine
The Jee Noh Shrine is located at the south end of the Gerudo Canyon Pass, on a higher ledge right before the pathway turns northward.
Nearby Korok Seeds
Use Magnesis to move the metal ball into the well.
Throwing a rock into this circle can be tricky. One suggestion is to place a Cryonis pillar immediately between you and the circle, so when you throw the rock, it slides over the top and falls into the circle. Good luck!
Melt the ice block here to free some fairy lights to interact with. This can be difficult early in the game, but gets easier later on as more methods become available. Here's a few methods: (1) Stand next to the ice with a lit torch or wooden weapon that's on fire, or a fire elemental weapon. Slow, but cheap. (2) Shoot it with fire arrows, which is faster, but will take multiple arrows. (3) (Last Ditch Method) Drop flint and wood together, and hit them with a metal weapon to create a fire. You can either wait for the fire to super slowly melt the ice, or use the fire to ignite wooden weapons and use those. Once the ice is completely melted, fairy lights will appear to interact with.
Solve the Magnesis block puzzle. The block is above the pavilion.
Climb the tree and examine the fairy lights.