Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by expanding it.|
"A magical spear forged from ancient ice taken from the Hebra Mountains. Attack when the blade glows blue to chill the air and freeze your foe."
— In-Game Description
The Frostspear is a two-handed spear found in Breath of the Wild. It has a base power of 20. The blade has the ability to freeze enemies, but requires a short period of time to charge before expelling the frost once more.
It is the seventh weapon which needs to be shown to Nebb in the The Weapon Connoisseur side quest.
There are non-respawning frostspears in the following locations:
- Namika Ozz Shrine in Crenel Hills.
- Jitan Sa'mi Shrine at the Spring of Wisdom where you free Naydra.
- In Master Mode there is a Frostspear in a chest on a floating platform by Luto's Crossing, on the way to Zora's Domain.
There are four respawnable sources of frostspear:
- Wielded by an Ice-Breath Lizalfos in a skull camp in the middle of Biron Snowshelf north of Sturnida Basin.
- Embedded in the Stalnox in Harfin Valley.
- Wielded by a Black Bokoblin in a skull camp due north of Warbler's Nest.
- Wielded by the Black Lizalfos in the Coliseum Ruins if you've defeated all four Divine Beasts.
Hyrule Compendium picture of a Frostspear.