|This article is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by.|
"A magical spear forged from ancient ice taken from the Hebra Mountains. Attack when the blade glows blue to chill the air and freeze your foe."
The Frostspear is a two-handed spear found in Breath of the Wild. It has a base power of 20. The blade has the ability to freeze enemies, but requires a short period of time to charge before expelling the frost once more.
There are non-respawning frostspears in the following locations:
- Namika Ozz Shrine in Crenel Hills.
- Jitan Sa'mi Shrine at the Spring of Wisdom where you free Naydra.
- In master mode there is a frostspear in a chest on a floating platform by Luto's Crossing on the way to Zora's domain.
There are four respawnable sources of frostspear:
- Wielded by an Ice-Breath Lizalfos in a skull camp in the middle of Biron Snowshelf north of Sturnida Basin.
- Embedded in the Stalnox in Harfin Valley.
- Wielded by a Black Bokoblin in a skull camp due north of Warbler's Nest.
- Wielded by the Black Lizalfos in the Coliseum Ruins if you've defeated all four Divine Beasts.
Hyrule Compendium picture of a Frostspear.