||This article is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by expanding it.
Master Mode is the more challenging version of Breath of the Wild. It is included as a part of the Breath of the Wild Expansion Pass, and has many additional features which increase the difficulty.
- Most enemies are tiered up to the next level, i.e. Red Bokoblins in Regular Mode will be present as Blue Bokoblins in Master Mode
- A new tier of enemy is unlocked: Golden. These enemies act in a similar way to Silver enemies, but have an increased amount of health
- New Sky Platforms are in place, where enemies will attack from wooden platforms in the air
- Health of enemies will regenerate over time
- Guardians may delay their attacks, making it more difficult to parry
- Only one autosave spot is available
- A new loading screen is put in place, featuring a dark orange and text reading Master Mode
- A small Triforce is present at all times in the bottom left of the screen