The Tenoko Island is a location found in Breath of the Wild.
The island is isolated and located in between mainland Necluda and Eventide Island. It is one of the geographic locations unlocked by activating Hateno Tower and it is completely surrounded by the Necluda Sea. The island contains one Shrine, the Chaas Qeta Shrine, which is A Major Test of Strength shrine.
It can be reached from the mainland by:
- Using a raft located in the western side of Deepback Bay and sailing south;
- Paragliding from Ebon Mountain to the southeast (consumes two Stamina Wheels);
- Paragliding from the protruding peak of Cape Cales to the northeast.
A Raft can be found on the island along with a single palm tree. A Korok Leaf is found on the ground, near the tree, allowing Link to use it with the raft. At the north side of the island, there is a small stump that when stepped on, creates a yellow circle above a rock just out to the east. If Link makes it there in time, he can collect a Korok Seed.
There are a number of treasure chests that in close proximity to Tenoko Island.
- Opal - Northeast of the small rock, east of Tenoko Island.
- Fire Arrows x5 - Just northeast of Tenoko Island.
- Sapphire - Just west of Tenoko Island.
- Arrows x10 - Southeast of Tenoko Island in a floating Wooden Chest.
Using the aforementioned raft is the most readily available method to reach Eventide Island.
Nearby Korok Seeds
Stand on the seed platform at the nearby shrine. Within the timer, reach the tiny island east of there. If you have enough stamina you can simply swim, otherwise you might have to use a Korok Leaf with the nearby raft.