Nali is a character from Breath of the Wild.
Breath of the Wild
Nali is a Gerudo who lives on the west side of town with her roommate Pritana. Each morning she wakes up at 8am and makes her way to the main part of town. She comments to Link that it is very unusual for anybody to have visitors, thanks to all the trouble that Divine Beast Vah Naboris is causing. She thinks that Link is quite brave for making the tripe out to the town.
During the afternoon and into the early evening, Nali will chat with her friend Pritana about how Riju's Thunder Helm was stolen. Nali mentions that the helmet was once Lady Urbosa's and it has been passed down from chief to chief for generations. They believe that the Yiga Clan, a group of professional assassins, stole the heirloom. This is why the Barracks has been a bit noisier than usual.
After 7pm, Nali will do some shopping, as she is looking for some Mighty Bananas. They bananas are loaded with protein and calories, which will give added power when eaten. She mentions that there is a tribe that exclusively eats mighty bananas. This is in reference to the Yiga Clan. While not as often available in Gerudo Town, she suggests checking out Kara Kara Bazaar, as they always have a ton of them for sale.
After midnight, Nali will head home to go to bed. She tells Link that if he were to go outside wearing that outfit, he'd freeze. Since it's late, it's time for bed and she'd offer Link to stay at her house, but there is no room. She suggests that Link visit Romah's Hotel, as there may be some open rooms available for the night.
- ↑ Sav'aaq! Strange to see a tourist like you these days. We haven't seen many outsiders around here lately, thanks to that Divine Beast... I wise there were more brave vai like you out there. - Nali
- ↑ Good grief... I can't believe the chief's heirloom was stolen by thieves... - Pritana
- ↑ Oh, the helmet that was supposed to be Lady Urbosa's favorite, right? It's been handed down from chief to chief for generations. Apparently the chief is pretty distressed. - Nali
- ↑ She's still so small, too... Poor thing... - Pritana
- ↑ They have an idea of who committed the theft, but the thieves aren't amateurs... I heard they're professional assassins. - Nali
- ↑ That explains why the barracks have been noisier than usual. - Pritana
- ↑ Are you shopping too? I'm seeing if there are any mighty bananas here... - Nali
- ↑ Mighty bananas are absolutely loaded with protein and calories, you know. Eating them will fill you with power! They're always up for sale at Kara Kara Bazaar, even though there may not be a ton of them. I've heard about a tribe that only eats mighty bananas. Whenever they're available, the tribe buys all it can. - Nali
- ↑ They're available at Kara Kara Bazaar, though there may not be a ton of them. If I'm being honest, I can't sand-seal surf at all, so I can't travel far. Oh, please don't tell anyone. - Nali
- ↑ ...Wait, if you go outside wearing that, you'll freeze your bum right off. I'd offer to let you stay at my house, but I'm already sharing my room, so I can't... It's possible that Romah's hotel may have some open rooms tonight. You can go check there. It's a very relaxing place. - Nali