Breath of the Wild
Pitar is a traveler who can be seen riding his horse between the South Akkala Stable and the East Akkala Stable. He will stop and rest at each time he reaches on the stables, before then turning around and riding back. He carries a Traveler's Sword and an Emblazoned Shield on his back to defend himself against any enemies he encounters.
Pitar has general knowledge of all the happenings within the Akkala region. He has heard about the Spring of Power, but he's never actually been there. The rumors are that there is a mystical force at the spring that repels anyone that tries to take a dip, although he's not sure, as maybe the force strengthens you instead. He likely heard this rumor from Nobo, a Hylian who stays at the East Akkala Stable. Pitar mentions that Nobo had given him some good information. When Link speaks with Nobo, this opens up the shrine quest titled, The Spring of Power, which leads Link to the spring.
He wonders out loud as to what the total population is of the Akkala region, although he doesn't seem to know himself. He does know that the Akkala region is known for their powerful Ancient Arrow technology. He tells Link that those arrows are so powerful, they can take down a Guardian with a single shot.
Pitar will repeatedly mention Stamm, a traveling chef who can be found traveling between South Akkala Stable and Tarrey Town. While Pitar has heard about Stamm, he has never crossed paths with him. This is likely due to the fact that while they both do travel to the South Akkala Stable, their paths actually diverge from there, with Pitar traveling north, and Stamm traveling east.
Pitar even has knowledge of the Lomei Labyrinth Island ruins to the northeast. Although he states that he'd never wander into that area, as due to his lousy sense of direction, he'd be lost for days.
He will also talk about the Akkala Ancient Tech Lab. He mentions that Robbie, the director of the tech lab reports to Purah, the director over at the Hateno Ancient Tech Lab. However, Pitar has some wrong information, as he heard that a girl named Cherry is a great cook. In fact, Cherry is a robot at the tech lab who can be given Ancient Materials to create Ancient Weapons and the Ancient Set of armor.
Pitar will also talk about Kilton's shop, the Fang and Bone, mentioning that it only opens up at nighttime over at Skull Lake. However, Pitar doesn't seem to know exactly where Skull Lake is located.
Tears of the Kingdom
Pitar was kidnapped by the Yiga Clan and forced to make Yiga Masks for them in the Woodcutter's House on the Great Plateau. When Link rescues him, he gives him the Yiga Mask he was working on, and skeddadles.
- ↑ "You ever heard of the Spring of Power in the Akkala region? I've only heard rumors about it myself. I wonder if what they say is true... That a mystical force repels anyone who tries to take a dip. Or maybe it strengthens you?", Pitar
- ↑ "I must admit, this woman I met in the Akkala region has me curious. Her name is Nobo, and she had some good info.", Pitar
- ↑ "Do you know the total population of the Akkala region? Because I sure don't.", Pitar
- ↑ "Have you heard about ancient arrows from the Akkala region? I happen to have the latest gossip on them. It's said they're so powerful they can take down a Guardian with a single shot.", Pitar
- ↑ "They say ancient arrows from the Akkala region are so powerful they can take down a Guardian with a single shot.", Pitar
- ↑ "Hey, do you know anything about this wandering chef in the Akkala region? I don't know a single thing about him, so if you have any info on the guy, I'd love to hear it.", Pitar
- ↑ "I know a lot of things about a lot of things, but this wandering chef from the Akkala region is a total mystery to me.", Pitar
- ↑ "You won't find me wandering into the Akkala regions labyrinthine ruins. Lousy sense of direction... I'd be lost for days.", Pitar
- ↑ "The Akkala Ancient Tech Lab's director reports to the director of the Hateno Ancient Tech Lab.", Pitar
- ↑ "I don't know much about this girl named Cherry in the Akkala region except that she's supposed to be a great chef.", Pitar
- ↑ "The Fang and Bone only opens up at nighttime. Apparently it's at Skull Lake, but I don't know where that is.", Pitar
- ↑ "I'm working as fast as I can! Please, just give me a little more time! ...Wait. You're not one of them." — Pitar, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ "You chased off the Yiga Clan? You mean... I can get out of here? HURRAH! Those Yiga guys were forcing me to make weird outfits for them. It was awful! Why me? Your guess is as good as mine! Maybe because of my reputation for flashy fashion. I only let Cece-brand threads touch this body. Hm... I don't want this mask I made to fall into their hands, but I can't bring it with me. Say, would you want to take this?" — Pitar, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ "That thing is decidedly NOT my style, but if it's yours, more power to you. I'm actually dressed like this so that I can confess my feelings to the woman who stole my heart. Her name is Nobo. She's beautiful, with a fashion sense that rivals my own. She's probably at a stable somewhere... I think. Maybe. At any rate, we're meant to be, so I know that fate will guide me toward her. Take care now. I hope you find someone to love too!" — Pitar, Tears of the Kingdom