Nobo is a character in Breath of the Wild.
Nobo can be found at the East Akkala Stable, where she will sit outside by the Campfire during the day when it is nice weather, and sit inside by the table on rainy days. She does not know who Link is, but assumes him to be a traveler, based on the way he looks. She introduces herself to Link and explains that while she too has traveled around the world, she finds Akkala to be her home.
Link is able to chat with Nobo about some of the locations in the area. She will mention the Akkala Ancient Tech Lab, located to the north, although she says it was vacant last time she went over there.
The Spring of Power
- Main article: The Spring of Power
When Link talks to Noro, he can ask her about places in the area. Noro will mention the Spring of Power, which is located to the west of the stable. She mentions the legend that states, Offer the sacred article to the Spring of Power, thinking that it might be part of a ritual that Princess Zelda use to perform. This will begin The Spring of Power shrine quest.
- ↑ Hello. Hm? I haven't seen you around here. Boy, you sure have strange tastes. You look like someone who has traveled willy-nilly all over the world. - Nobo
- ↑ Sorry! I haven't introduced myself. I'm Nobo. I've traveled everywhere, but at the end of the day, I like Akkala best of all. That's why I'm pretty familiar with stuff around here. - Nobo
- ↑ There's a lighthouse-lookin' home north of here. No one was there when I last stopped by, though... - Nobo
- ↑ Let's see... If you go west of the stable, there's a sacred place called the Spring of Power! "Offer the sacred article to the Spring of Power." That's what the legend says. Maybe it was part of a ritual the princess of Hyrule Castle used to perform? - Nobo