Breath of the Wild
During the daytime, from 6am until 8pm, Sagessa can be found sitting next to the Cooking Pot at the Dueling Peaks Stable. She mentions that it's not too often that there are travelers around here. She speaks highly of the Dueling Peaks area, talking about how peaceful it is, in contrast to the dangerous area surrounding Hyrule Castle that is filled with monsters.
Her main purpose is to teach Link about how to make Elixirs and their unique attributes. The first time Link chats with Sagessa, if Link asks her about elixirs, she will give him a Hasty Elixir, and explains that it was created by cooking a Hightail Lizard with a Bokoblin Horn. After she Link an elixir, Link can once again ask her about elixirs. This time however, Sagessa will not give Link another elixir. 
At 8pm, Sagessa will walk over to the Ha Dahamar Shrine. After Link has completed the shrine, she mentions that it only recently started glowing. She knows that the shrines have been around for around 10,000 years and sometimes feels that there are shrines everywhere behind every hill. While looking at the shrine, she sees the light as being romantic.
Sagessa will make the observation that there are mostly twins at the Dueling Peaks Stable. Given the nature of the region and stable, this makes sense, as everything comes in pairs. The two twins that run the stable are Tasseren and Rensa. Rensa has two twin sons, Darton and Shibo. The two twin-bandits in the stable are Prissen and Domidak. There is even a pair of Sheikah Monks named Shee Vaneer and Shee Venath on the nearby Dueling Peaks. Judging by the nature and name of their trials, "Twin Memories", it can be concluded that even they are twin brothers.
At any point if it starts to rain, Sagessa will run over to take cover at the Dueling Peaks Stable. She talks about how the Sheikah who live in Kakariko Village have special clothing that allows them to work in the rain, and how non-Sheikah are forbidden from possessing them. She will give Link directions on how to reach the village.
Tears of the Kingdom
- See also: An Eerie Voice
Sagessa can be found at night in Haran Lakefront Well, near Highland Stable. Her singing causes rumours. Penn attempts to investigate, and recruits Link to help him. When Link comes close to the well, he heard "Leave the arms, leave the arms...For if not, I'll do you harm."
When Link enters the well, he finds Sagessa singing. She laughs at the ridiculousness of the lyrics that people were mishearing, and clarifies that she was actually singing "Seek the storm, seek the storm...Fear it not, you will stay warm." - it was a song about a fox chasing storms. She sings down the well because she likes how the acoustics of the well make her singing sound. She offers all the weapons who were thrown down by panicking people to Link, since she had no use for them.
- ↑ "Hello there. Don't see a whole lot of travelers passing through here. You know, with how peaceful it is around here, it's sometimes easy to forget that the world almost ended years ago. But there are still monsters wandering around, and the area near Hyrule Castle is especially dangerous." — Sagessa, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ "If you're going to be traveling, you should know a thing or two about elixirs. You can make elixirs by mixing bugs and other small creatures with monster parts. Most of them are no good for refilling your health, but they can have a lot of unique effects... Some elixirs can increase your speed. Others raise your resistance to extreme temperatures. I'm actually impressed that you've made it this far without any knowledge of elixirs. I can't have it on my conscience if something happens to you from here, so I'll give you one of mine." — Sagessa, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ "Using a hasty elixir increases your run speed, so I use it to escape from enemies or any time I need to hurry. The recipe is just hightail lizard and monster parts, so I usually have a stock of then or so on hand." — Sagessa, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ "Just so you know, I'm not giving you any more elixirs." — Sagessa, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ "That shrine only recently started glowing, but it's been there for something like 10,000 years. It sometimes feels like there's a shrine sleeping behind every hill, there's so many of them. Archaeologists get pretty fired up hunting down each one of them, but I haven't got time for mysteries... Still, looking at that glowing light... you do start to see something romantic about the whole endeavor." — Sagessa, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ "Have you noticed it's mostly twins here at this stable? It's kind of creeping me out." — Sagessa, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ "Aww, dang, it started raining! The lightning in Hyrule tends to strike metal objects... You watch yourself if you go wandering around with a metal weapon." — Sagessa, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ "I wish this rain would take a hint and lay off for a while... The folks in Kakariko Village have really amazing clothes that let them work out in the rain with no problem. Amazing! But only the Sheikah people can wear 'em, so they won't sell us any..." — Sagessa, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ "Kakariko Village is a small village you can reach by following the road north from here. I came through there earlier. It's surrounded by tall mountains, and everyone there wears the same clothing. It's a strange little place, sort of like the original hidden village." — Sagessa, Breath of the Wild
- ↑ "Leave your arms or I'll kill you? Hahaha! What kind of nonsensical song is that?" — Sagessa, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ "It's a song about a cute little fox who is proud of their warm fur coat, and they chase storms since they don't get cold!" — Sagessa, Tears of the Kingdom
- ↑ "I just like how my voice sounds here. Prettier. More refined." — Sagessa, Tears of the Kingdom