Breath of the Wild
Domidak can be found alongside his little brother Prissen at the Dueling Peaks Stable. They look and dress the same, other than the colors of their clothing, with Domidak wearing a brown shirt and red pants. His brother refers to him as Dak and thinks very highly of him. The two are treasure hunters and have the scoop on a nice treasure nearby.
Misko, the Great Bandit
- Main article: Misko, the Great Bandit
When Link first finds the two brothers, he overhears them talking about Misko's treasure. After realizing that Link can hear what they are saying, they stop chatting before giving more details.
Link can chat with Domidak again, at which point the brothers quickly realize that Link knows too much about Misko's treasure. The two will gives about a nice treasure haul, but won't give Link all the information. Instead, they try to sell the information to Link at the cost of 100 rupees.
If Link declines the deal, the two brothers don't seem upset. However, Link can chat with them again at anytime to pay the 100 rupees and get the hint on the treasure. If Link pays the 100 rupees, Domidak will tell him a riddle about the treasure. Link must travel over the two nearby bridges and find a cave at the top of the river's source to the south.
- ↑ I've got the scoop on Misko's treasure, and it's great! Listen up, Dak... - Prissen
- ↑ Prissen! Hang on! Hey, buddy! What's your problem? You aren't being incredibly rude and listening to our conversation, are you? - Domidak
- ↑ We're treasure hunters, on the trail of our latest score... The treasure of the great bandit Misko! It's as good as ours!' - Prissen
- ↑ Prissen! You're going to give it all away! - Domidak
- ↑ Sorry, Dak... I got carried away.' - Prissen
- ↑ Anyway, we're busy here, dude. If you need something, take it up with someone else. - Domidak
- ↑ You again? Pay no mind to my little bro's chatter from before. He's got a penchant for running his mouth with crazy talk. - Domidak
- ↑ Ahhh shoot. Welp. Can't say I didn't try to throw him off... - Domidak
- ↑ Hey, Dak... Why don't we just tell him? Maybe he'll leave us alone if we do. I mean, if we can't figure this riddle out, there's no way someone like him will be able to. - Prissen
- ↑ ...That's a good point. We're after nothing less than the treasure of Misko, the Great Bandit! Finding it would mean incredible riches... I'm not about to give this information away for free. I'm no fool! - Domidak
- ↑ That's the keen sense of the strongest treasure hunter at work! No gold left behind-not by Domidak! You're great, Dak! - Prissen
- ↑ It'll be 100 rupees to learn what we know. Truth is, it'd be a steal to get this exclusive scoop for 1,000 rupees... So what do you say? - Domidak
- ↑ Anyway. Misko's traesure-not that we were talking about such a thing-is only for the BEST of treasure hunters. That probably rules you out, bub. The fewer people after it, the better. And we've still got the scoop! - Domidak
- ↑ The little twin steps over the little river. My cave rests above that river's source. Misko hid the location of the treasure in some kind of strange secret code. I heard this from a former dog walker of one of Misko's underling's descendant's neighbors. As solid a lead as any. - Domidak
- ↑ Just knowing someone with good intel like that? Exactly what I'd expect from you, Dak! - Prissen