Jump to navigation Jump to search
Customizing the S.S. Linebeck
"In dire need of repair, but its design adds a lot of flavor!"
— In-Game Description
Worn Handrail is a Ship Part found in Phantom Hourglass. It is part of the Vintage Ship set.
The Worn Handrail can be acquired in a variety of different ways.
- Purchased from Beedle or Masked Beedle.
- Salvaging Sunken Treasure with the Salvage Arm from Treasure Maps or Sunken Pirate Ships.
- Win at the Shooting Gallery, Cannon Game, Training Game, or the Goron Game.
- Replay the second half of the Temple of the Ocean King, defeating all the Phantoms on on Floors B7, B8, and B9.
- Complete the Temple of the Ocean King again to get two treasure chests that contain Ship Parts.
- Mailing a Prize Postcard and losing will get Link a ship part.
- Trading using Freedle's boxes. As of May 20th, 2014, this feature was disabled when the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service of the Nintendo DS was discontinued.
Link can sell ship parts to the Treasure Teller on Mercay Island. The price that the Treasure Teller is willing to pay depends on the rarity of the Ship Set. In each game file, each ship parts rarity is randomly determined, and the Treasure Teller will adjust its trade-in value accordingly.
- Rare Set - 1500 Rupees per Ship Part
- Uncommon Set - 800 Rupees per Ship Part
- Common Sets - 150 Rupees per Ship Part
- Very Common Sets - 50 Rupees per Ship Part
Iron Ship Set
- Log Prow
- Swim Ring
- Vintage Hull
- Meager Cannon
- Worn Handrail
- Barrel Shack
- Strange Chimney
- Simple Wheel
- ↑ "In dire need of repair, but its design adds a lot of flavor!" — In-Game Description, Phantom Hourglass.
- ↑ "Worn Handrail" — In-Game Name, Phantom Hourglass.