Rola is a character from Breath of the Wild.
Rola works as the shop owner of The Curious Quiver, which is the arrow shop located in Kakariko Village. She sells individual Arrows and Fire Arrows, as well as bundles of five of each. Rola is excited to see Link as it is not too often that customers visit the arrow shop. She hints that the younger folks of the village don't have too much use for a Bow. Rola will be a bit upset when Link leaves the shop, but she'll still give Link some advice to sell some Ore, so that he can earn some Rupees.
Rola has a strong affection for Link, commenting about his strong build and his ability to wield a bow. She is looking for Link to partake in a quest for her. If Link declines, Rola is saddened, stating that she would have made it more than worth his time. When Link agrees to take on the quest, this will begin the Arrows of Burning Heat quest. Rola will be delighted and is excited about the idea of a young hunk like Link, drawing out his bow.
Talking to Rola after agreeing to take on her quest, she is in a much happier mood, stating that her heart is practically singing, a feeling she hasn't had in years. She tells Link not to forget the promise that he made, that he would light the torches by the Goddess Statue.
After completing the quest, Link can return to Rola and she's excited. She reveals that she currently is separated from her husband, Cado. She wishes that Cado was as passionate about archery as he was about his Cuccos, then maybe they wouldn't be separated.
Rola, as well as almost all Yiga Clansmen, are the first and only Sheikah to exhibit black hair.
Arrows of Burning Heat
- Main article: Arrows of Burning Heat
There are four torches right behind the Goddess Statue. Link can shoot them with Fire Arrows. Alternatively, he can dip a regular Arrow into the small campfire that is located nearby, to cause the tip to light on fire. After successfully lighting all four of the torches, return to Rola and speak with her. She saw you light the torches and will reward Link with a Red Rupee.
- ↑ I can't remember the last time we had a customer in here! Young folks in this village don't have much use for a bow... It's a thrill to see a young lad like you come into the shop. Well, don't mind me. Take your time lookin' around. - Rola
- ↑ Oh...are you planning to leave already? That's too bad. Well, while you're here, let me give you a bit of advice. If you need money, go ahead and sell some ore. Any shop you find will buy it at a premium price. - Rola
- ↑ That's right, my good man! I knew it the moment I saw ya... I had you figured for one heck of an archer. And I'm head over heels for a fine slice of man that can use a bow! So how about it? Why not take out that bow and show me something special? - Rola
- ↑ Mmm... An archer with a strong build... I could look at you all day! ...Oh! Sorry-my imagination ran away with me. Did you need something? - Rola
- ↑ Where can I find the perfect man to show me a feat of skill... - Rola
- ↑ Oh. That's a shame. If you had entertained me, I was going to reward you with something more than worth your time. - Rola
- ↑ The thought of a young hunk drawing a bow just makes my day! - Rola
- ↑ The way you handle that bow of yours... A thing of beauty, I tell ya. - Rola
- ↑ Heh, my heart's practically singing... I haven't felt this way in years. - Rola
- ↑ Don't go forgetting our promise now. - Rola
- ↑ You forgot already?! You were going to light the torches by the Goddess Statue. I'm looking forward to it, so don't mess it up! - Rola
- ↑ Hey, kid! I saw you! You were amazing! Boy, what a shot in the heart that was! My husband's a fine archer himself... but we're living apart right now. This feeling... It's been so, so long. I'm so excited right now! That really was something special to see. In fact, here... A token of my thanks. - Rola
- ↑ If only my husband hadn't become obsessed with Cuccos and had kept up with his archery skills... If only... - Rola
- ↑ What are you going to sell me? I'm excited to find out! - Rola
- ↑ What a great item! - Rola
- ↑ Thank you! - Rola
- ↑ Heh, I was eyeing that. Thank you! - Rola
- ↑ Do you have anything else? I love buying things! - Rola
- ↑ I like your attitude! All you gotta do is light the torches by the Goddess Statue. Think you're up for the challenge? - Rola
- ↑ You really don't know about the Goddess Statue? It's by the spring in front of Lady Impa's home. I don't know who put it there, but it's been there forever. - Rola