Is this page truly necessary? We already have one for Skipper. A LINK IN TIME 19:04, September 23, 2012 (CDT)
- I believe LD-301 refers to the series of robots. Being, LD-301S Scrapper and also LD-301N Skipper. Not just solely referring to Skipper. Atticus 19:38, September 23, 2012 (CDT)
- Think it should redirect to Ancient Robot? << Locke >> 20:21, September 23, 2012 (CDT)
- That's what I was thinking. Atticus 20:29, September 23, 2012 (CDT)
- Maybe it should be merged. I forgot to check for "Ancient Robot" before expanding on this, although I should have. Now thinking about it they should definitely be merged, and this replaced with a redirect. I leave it to more experienced users :)Demise ( ) 18:02, October 17, 2012 (CDT)
- I could merge it (manually reading all the info and putting it all on one page with no repetitiveness) right now, unless theres specific requirements or an easier way to do it Bubbles7689 17:57, October 17, 2012 (CDT)
- I'm not completely convinced that it's redundant. Not all Ancient Robots are in the LD-301 series. Take LD-002S Scervo and Dreadfuse for instance. << Locke >> 18:21, October 17, 2012 (CDT)
- But are Screvo and Deadfuse Ancient Robots? Because currently, the Ancient Robot page only refers to the LD-301s. (looking at it though, I forgot to mention the Sandship in my "Plot involvement" section). If Scervo is an Ancient Robot, it should definitely be added to the page. And most of the onfo merged with LD-301, leaving mostly some general notes and links to each page. And also, there's my first question: do they really fall into this category? They are the only ones to look completely different from "normal" robots, and they are unique. Scervo is also supposed to have "no shortage of evil underlings, vweep", however, I don't suppose anyone will agree to classify any of the enemies in the Pirate Stronghold or Sandship as Ancient Robots.
While doing this, I noticed link of the type [[Category:Ancient Robot|Ancient Robot]] not working, leaving a blank. Fused Shadows (I think, maybe Atticus) added a "race" to the infobox, setting it to exactly that, and it also left a blank, which shows i was not me doing something wrong. Any ideas why could this be happening? Here's a demontration: LD-301 is an Demise ( ) 18:02, October 17, 2012 (CDT), between "an" and "," there's a link. see the source to understand... (PS I had a couple different broken cats, it's not just the robots, chekc out the second version - the first one after the stub - in the history).
- [[Category:Pagename|Pagename]] causes the page to be added to the category "Pagename" and is not a link. To link to a category, you must put a colon before Category: [[:Category:Pagename|Pagename]]. However, in the infobox it's best to link to the Ancient Robot page, so I changed it to that. I removed your demonstration since we don't want this page added to Category:Ancient Robot. << Locke >> 18:21, October 17, 2012 (CDT)