Ollie is a character in Breath of the Wild.
Breath of the Wild
Ollie is the shop owner of the Shuteye Inn, located in Kakariko Village. He works all day and night behind the counter at the inn, regularly falling asleep. Sometimes when Link approaches him, he will be started. Ollie has a stuttering problems and regularly has trouble getting his words out. He also is constantly falling asleep on the job and also forgetting the time of day.
Ollie will explain the difference between the regular bed and soft bed, but still seems to be a little confused himself. He has trouble communicating the words to Link and seems very unsure of himself.  If Link chooses not to stay at the Inn, Ollie will express a little bit of disappointment.
Tears of the Kingdom
Before Link arrives in Kakariko Village, Ollie asks the Hylian tourist Dai to watch over Shuteye Inn. He can then be found asleep on one of the Zonai Survey Team's slabs, impeding their work. In his sleep, Ollie mutters about Hearty Truffles; Link can use one to wake him up, upon which he will return to his property. As with the other Sheikah shopkeepers, he supports the young Koko's corner of the tourism industry by wearing a Ring Garland for a hat.
- Ollie is a portmanteau of Olkin and Mellie, an old Sheikah couple from the village. This may imply they're actually his parents.
- ↑ Ack! Are you...a g-guest? I suppose so... You s-scared me half to death... Well... The regular bed is 20 rupees. And... th-the soft bed is 40 rupees. I guess... - Ollie
- ↑ Th-thank you... So, um... When should I wake you? M-morning? Alrighty. If you insist. I wonder...if I'll be awake... - Ollie
- ↑ Good m-morning. - Ollie
- ↑ Good m-morning. Or wait... Good day. I guess. - Ollie
- ↑ The soft bed is stuffed with premium Cucco feathers...or something. I think. Sleep on that, and... Um... Ya know... You'll be more energized than usual. - Ollie
- ↑ Oh, OK... You'd sleep great, though.... - Ollie