Dorill is a character from Breath of the Wild.
Breath of the Wild
Dorill is a Goron who works as a miner in the Southern Mine. During the daytime he can be seen with his massive pick-axe, mining the large boulders. Dorill is the head of the Goron Group Mining Company and they are digging out the southern mine on direct orders from Bludo, the boss at Goron City. Dorill seems to really enjoy his job and mentions that his happiness is shared with the boss, as well as Goron City.
Dorill serves as a guide for Link in the area, as he will point Link in the direction Goron City up ahead. However, he warns Link of the heat and advises him to be careful not to get burned. Dorill however, wants to work closer to the summit of Death Mountain, but he's unable to do so because of the Divine Beast Vah Rudania.
Dorill works each day from 5am all the way until 9pm. After 9pm, he will head over fall asleep beside his son, Axyl.
- ↑ I'm Dorill, head of the Goron Group Mining Company! We're diggin' this site out under direct orders from the Boss of Goron City. No time to chat! Gotta dig! - Dorill
- ↑ Gahahaha! The more ya dig, the more ya earn! Keep on diggin'! DIG! DIG! DIG! ...Hey! You again?! - Dorill
- ↑ Gahahaha! My happiness is the boss's happiness! And that means it's Goron City's happiness too! Dig, dig, and then dig some more! Then sell all that sweet, sweet ore! ...Hmph! That has nothin' to do with you! - Dorill
- ↑ You need somethin' else?! - Dorill
- ↑ Goron City is where us Gorons live. Just go straight down this road to get there. But as a Hylian, ya better be careful not to get burned! - Dorill
- ↑ The reason Goron City is so prosperous is because of the work we do here. I actually wanna dig closer to the summit, but that lizard monster is in the way... - Dorill
- ↑ Clear the site! If ya need me for anything, come back tomorrow! - Dorill