Medigoron's Blade Store
Medigoron's Blade Store is a shop in Ocarina of Time found within Goron City. 
Link can first enter the store after acquiring Zelda's Letter for permission to enter the Death Mountain Trail. It is found in the third section of Goron City. It is first blocked by stone walls, which Link can simply destroy with Bomb Flowers or with his Bombs. When Link enters the store, Medigoron will inform that he's working on something really cool, which will take about 5-6 years to be ready. Furthermore, when Link returns to the store as an adult, Medigoron has completed his Giant's Knife, which Link can purchase for 200 Rupees. However, when striking it 8 times, it will break, and turns out be completely useless. Link can purchase the Giant's Knife at any time, although there's a similar, but unbreakable, known as the Biggoron's Sword.
- ↑ "My Brotherrrr... Opened a new storrrre... It's Medigoron's Blade Storrrrrrrre... Howeverrrrr... I am betterrrrrr at making bladessssss. Hylian carpenterrrrrs praise me forrrrrr my skillssssss. I'm not lyinnnnng..." — Biggoron, Ocarina of Time.
- ↑ "They say that Medigoron didn't really think about his own size, so his store is really cramped." — Gossip Stone, Ocarina of Time.
- ↑ "I'm working on something really cool right now! But I think it's going to take a while..." — Medigoron, Ocarina of Time.
- ↑ "If you can wait five or six years, it should be ready. OK?" — Medigoron, Ocarina of Time.
- ↑ "I just completed a small weapon. How about it..." — Medigoron, Ocarina of Time.
- ↑ "How do you like the feel of it?" — Medigoron, Ocarina of Time.
- ↑ "It looks like there is a problem with its durability... But still..." — Medigoron, Ocarina of Time.