|This article is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by.|
After Link and Alfonzo are ambushed by Chancellor Cole and Byrne on their way to the Tower of Spirits, Link is knocked out cold and brought to Hyrule Castle. Once Link awakes, he finds that it was Teacher who heard the noise outside and that the Castle Guards brought Link back in. Teacher asks Link what happened, and Link has the option of telling the truth or not. Teacher does not always have common sense, as when Link first tells Teacher that Zelda has been kidnapped, Teacher's initial response is that he must go and tell the princess immediately. He eventually realizes that he cannot tell Zelda, since she isn't here, and another idea of his is to the tell the Chancellor, only to realize that he could very well be a monster. Even after telling the Teacher what happened to Zelda, he appears to be in denial, thinking that maybe she is just out of the Castle on an adventure. Afterwards, at different stations, one of which is Hyrule Castle, Teacher is dressed up in a disguise looking for Princess Zelda. He rewards Link with Rupees for his services.
Teacher during the Graduation Ceremony.
- ↑ "I'm glad to see you're finally awake. There was some hubbub outside. When I went to investigate, people said that the Spirit Tracks were disappearing... At that point, the guards brought you and Alfonzo in from outside. Both of you were out cold, so I've been waiting for you to come to. Now tell me, what happened? [.]Well...[.]Nothing." — Teacher, Spirit Tracks.
- ↑ "This is terrible! I must inform the princess at once! ...Ah, yes, that's right. She's not here. Well, I'm at a loss as to what to do. Hmm... What to do... What to do..." — Teacher, Spirit Tracks.
- ↑ "Oh, what should I do? Perhaps I should talk to the chancellor. But he's not here either. Not to mention...he could very well be a monster. What a terrible mess..." — Teacher, Spirit Tracks.
- ↑ "What to do, what to do... Oh, dear, what a mess! I must find the princess! Oh, but where do I look?" — Teacher, Spirit Tracks.
- ↑ "Hmm... What to do... What to do... The princess is always flitting in and out of the castle on adventures. Perhaps that's what she's doing now. Perhaps she'll be back any moment... Perhaps..." — Teacher, Spirit Tracks.