Jump to navigation Jump to search
To forge the Master Sword
Nayru's Flame is the second Sacred Flame that Link collects in Skyward Sword. It is blue in color and is found in the Sandship within Lanayru Province after defeating the dungeon boss, Tentalus. After the flame has been collected, it gives Link the ability to Dowse for four more items. In addition to this, it turns the Goddess Longsword into the Goddess White Sword.
The Goddess Sword imbued with Nayru's Flame in Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "To reach Zelda, you must enhance your sword using the sacred flames of the three provinces. The likelihood of the second sacred flame being housed in the Sandship that sails the Lanayru Sand Sea is 95%. I advise you to search the interior compartments of the vessel for the sacred flame." — Fi, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "Hmm... Who are you, bzzt? Some human, vrrrm?
Who am I, brrzrrt...?
I am the proud skipper of the ship that protects Nayru's Flame, phweep!
- Nayru's Flame? :Protector ship?" — Skipper, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "Nayru's Flame has strengthened this blade, increasing its dowsing capabilities." — In-Game Description, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "The sacred blue flame has increased the number of targets Fi is capable of designating for dowsing." — In-Game Description, Skyward Sword.