When Link first enters the upstairs of Lenzo's House, he'll see his Pictograph Gallery. However, there is a gate where Link can see a pair of treasure cheste behind the gate. There is a door that can be seen, which leads outside to the balcony.
In order to reach the balcony, Link will either to activate the Windmill, or use the Deku Leaf. To activate the Windmill, Link will need to play the Wind Waker and change the direction of the wind to the north. Then, he can climb the tall ladder, located just behind the Sinking Ships mini-game. At the top of the ladder there is a switch and when stepped on, the Windmill will be activated. Link can then head through the Sinking Ships building and climb up the stairs to the higher exit. From there he can ride on the gondola seats of the Windmill.
After riding the Windmill to its highest point, it will start to head down. It heads down and passes a door which is the top floor of Lenzo's House. Link can jump and land on the balcony. If he has the Deku Leaf, he can float on over. Inside, Link can find a pair of treasure chests, one of which contains Treasure Chart 29. He can then crawl through a narrow passageway, which brings Link inside of Lenzo's house on the lower floor. Here, he'll find Lenzo and Minenco chatting, at which Link can sneak a Pictograph of the two of them.
- Play the Wind's Requiem and blow the wind to the north.
- Activate the Windmill by stepping on the switch behind the Sinking Ships mini-game.
- Ride the Windmill to the Balcony at Lenzo's House.
- Open the treasure chest here to get Treasure Chart 29.
- Crawl through the whole to find Lenzo and Minenco chatting.
- Take a Pictograph of the two of them.
- Treasure Chart 29 leads to Sunken Treasure 29, found at Mother and Child Isles. The treasure chest here contains a Silver Rupee, worth 200 rupees.
Play the Wind's Requiem and blow the wind to the north.
Climb the ladder behind the Sinking Ships building
Step on the floor switch here to activate the Windmill
Leap off to the balcony of Lenzo's House