Coast of No Return
|Française||Côte des Ames Perdues (Coast of Lost Souls)|
|Español||Costa de No Regresarás (Coast of No Return)|
|Deutsch||Küste ohne Wiederkehr (Coast of No Return)|
|Italiana||Costa del Non Ritorno (Coast of No Return)|
The Coast of No Return is a coastline in Oracle of Ages that borders the Sea of No Return and the land. It is found only in the Past, and contains two screens. The Coast of No Return can be accessed from either Northeast Lynna to the north or the Rolling Ridge Base to the east. It can be accessed from Northeast Lynna using the Switch Hook, and the Rolling Ridge Base using the Mermaid Suit.
The Coast of No Return plays a part in the trading sequence. Along the southern portion of the coast is a small cave, which is actually the home of the Old Zora. If Link enters this cave and speaks to the old Zora, he reveals to Link that he greatly misses the smell and sound of the sea. He then adds that back in the day he was the best Zora musician, and says that with an instrument he could relive his youth. Link can then give the Old Zora the Sea Ukulele he acquired from Rafton. The old Zora loves the ukulele, saying it has the spirit, smell, and sound of the sea in it. As thanks for Link's help, the Old Zora gives Link what he calls "the Hero's Sword that a great hero gave my ancestors long ago!" However, it turns out to be a Broken Sword. If Link tries to tell the Old Zora that the sword is broken, he quickly changes the subject.
- ↑ "How I miss the smell and sound of the sea..." — Old Zora, Oracle of Ages.
- ↑ "Back in my day, I was the best Zora musician. If I had an instrument, I could relive my youth." — Old Zora, Oracle of Ages.
- ↑ "Give him the Sea Ukulele? ›Yes ›No" — In-Game Description, Oracle of Ages.
- ↑ 4.1 4.2 "That Ukulele has the spirit of the sea in it! That smell! That sound! That's good of you to respect your elders, kids! I see you're on some adventure. Well I give you something old... This is the Hero's Sword that a great hero gave my ancestors long ago!" — Old Zora, Oracle of Ages.
- ↑ "You got the Broken Sword! ...Hey! It's broken!" — In-Game Description, Oracle of Ages.
- ↑ "...What's that? It's broken..? ...Ah-Ahem!�� Ahh! Umm... What a great sound!" — Old Zora, Oracle of Ages.