Blue Bird Feather
Blue Bird Feathers are rare collectible treasures obtainable within Skyward Sword. It is said that obtaining this valuable feather will bring happiness.. They can be acquired by sneaking up to blue birds and catching them with the Bug Net. If the bird spots Link, it will fly away from the fear of being captured. Thus the bird must be approached slowly. These types of feathers can be sold to Rupin for a total of 100 Rupees, and are also used to upgrade certain items.
- ↑ "You got a Blue Bird Feather! Very few small birds possess this sky-blue plumage, making these feathers extremely rare!" — In-game Description, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "A feather from a particularly rare blue bird. Its bright color would put anyone in a good mood." — In-game Description, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "Yesss... I see a towering forest... Treasures often found in these great woods are Bird Feathers and Hornet Larvae... I see you finding a Bird Feather by catching a small bird in your net! And Hornet Larvae... Oh yesss, you will find them by knocking down hives! Among all the small bird feathers, I see one that is highly prized! Yesss, the Blue Bird Feather... It is said to bring happiness! If you see one, young man, you are very fortunate!" — Sparrot, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "Various treasures are required to upgrade items at the Scrap Shop. Among them is the Blue Bird Feather, a particularly precious treasure. Hopefully it will come as no surprise that it can be obtained from blue birds." — Fi, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "Hey, kid! Looks like you're a bit short on materials. You don't have enough Blue Bird Feathers. My grandpa's notes say you can get these feathers from the rare little blue birds living in wooded areas. You'll need a Bug Net, though!" — Gondo, Skyward Sword.
- ↑ "OK, one Blue Bird Feather it is! For 200 Rupees, it's all yours!